Post-Game Talk: Game 16: (10-4-2) Predators @ Blues (11-4-1)| 7 PM CST | FS-TN | Who's #1?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrofan

Jul 2, 2014
Chattanooga, TN
Outside of a very good playoff atmosphere, what is it with that overly loud organ playing there? OMG I think it almost drowned out Weber & Grimson on occasion.

roseyc

Mar 23, 2010
I'm not even mad. That was a hell of a game.

I agree with you ...Yeah it was a loss but we fought back and that in the long run shows what resolve you have...In the playoffs nobody sweep every series on the way to the Cup The Second Line scoring is a problem but the Blues are having problem with their secondary scoring ....It's way too early to panic over that part . If Jokinen slaps that rebound that he wiffed on who know what the score would have been..We just lost our 4th game in regulation that is a major achievement so far. Rinne ...I don't know what people expect him to be he played good. He was screened on two goals and a great shot from the point and a tip goal. It's just a normal Hockey regular season game with early first place on the line and it was too close to playing the Blues in 6 days of course they are going to be ramped up to even the score. The Blues goalie wasn't at fault on any of the Preds goal they were good shots ...sometime you hve to give it to the shooter for a great shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad