GDT: Game 15 | Philadelphia @ Columbus | 7:30 PM EST (ESPN+/Hulu ONLY) | Torts Strikes Back

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Thought exercise. Which core players - not counting kids who are still developing - do we still have uninjured and on the ice?
  • Johnny Gaudreau
  • Boone Jenner
  • Vladislav Gavrikov
  • ... korpisalo?
I think that might be it.

Reactions: Marioesque

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
My understanding is because of his age, he'd have to go back to juniors. Can we get some official clarification on that?
No. Because he was drafted out of the USHL - not the CHL - he can go to the AHL is my understanding

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Maybe I misunderstand but he is eligible to go to the AHL because he wasn’t drafted out of junior hockey
He was drafted out of the USHL and not the CHL. He played the Covid year in the USHL so he doesn't have to go back to junior. That is only a CHL rule.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
No. Because he was drafted out of the USHL - not the OHL - he can go to the AHL is my understanding
I had understood that a CHL team owned his rights but loaned him to the USHL for the COVID year, so he's still under that restriction. That's what I heard, anyways.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Let's stir things up in here. I'm 100% certain if Bjorkstrand we're still on the team, he'd be injured right now.

No. Because he was drafted out of the USHL - not the OHL - he can go to the AHL is my understanding
Well then, the only reason he's here is having Roslovic as your 2nd line center otherwise.

Reactions: Columbus Jack

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Not scored on but after Peeke’s stick shatters Sillinger doesn’t get back and tries to keep playing offense. Could’ve really put us at bad odd man rush against if Peeke didn’t keep position without his stick

Reactions: I3LI3

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
kuraly, impressive tonight.

Not scored on but after Peeke’s stick shatters Sillinger doesn’t get back and tries to keep playing offense. Could’ve really put us at bad odd man rush against if Peeke didn’t keep position without his stick

yup saw that. because I was focused on sillinger his whole shift to see his skating. he’s still using his arms to gain stability so much when turning up ice. so cringe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad