Not open for further replies.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Vally throwing around a lot of goalie jargon

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
Wouldn’t get my hopes up w Bonino at center

doesn't really matter who his c is, honestly bonino isn't awful for him. he likes to play a down low meat and potatoes game in the o zone, is responsible in the d zone/supports the d well getting pucks turned up ice, wins faceoffs. sure he's not a dynamic player or going to generate anything in transition from the nz, but what he does generally compliments kakko's stengths. plus cuylle has consistently been making an impact with his speed and physicality, plus he's a guy that gets on pucks and then goes to the net. there's no reason that line can't make a difference any given night.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Jauffre

Registered Grandmaster
Oct 10, 2009
Cloud Ruler Temple
i go bed just right now. i only tell 1 comedy before it. so...

kakko 3goals3assistingame. if seeing rangers benchline in laughing mode during game they might heard comedy also

sir avgard hockeyprofessor
Let me transcribe this (with the help of AI) for the few of us who don't fully comprehend the wisdom.
Before I hit the hay, I have one last bit of comedy to share. Imagine Kakko scoring three goals and adding three assists in a single game. The Rangers' bench would be in fits of laughter, perhaps thinking they're watching a comedy show instead of a hockey match.

Professor Avgard, Hockey Scholar

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
It's on the overflow channels. 73 and 205 for me.
I think I figured out why it's not listed on the guide. The Knicks started at 6. So if you look at the listing on the real MSG, it has the Rangers game from 9-9:30 and then the Rangers Post game at 9:30. BTW, there is a scroll going across the Knick game telling everyone what's going on.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
if there's one player on the Devils who I absolutely hate and who never seems to get any attention it's Dougie. What a stupid f***ing name.

Reactions: Kane One
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad