GDT: Game 15: New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils, 7pm ET, MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Hope they come out heckin mean tonight.

I think they will. Be extra physical early but the lack of discipline leads to penalties and poor positioning which the Devils will capitalize on early. Rangers rally in the 3rd to tie the game and lose in O.T.

Just hope the refs don’t suck which is asking too much these days. Saw the Ducks and Wings got screwed by good goals being called back like we had the other night. It’s been bad…

Reactions: tlk

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Clapping would work.
triple-h-disgusted.gif

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
I don’t see Rangers pregame anywhere in the guide. Devils on MSG2.

Will there be a Rangers telecast tonight?

Even on optimum(owned by cablevision) can’t find the game site, it’s not listed.

The ownership of the team is literally making it difficult to watch tonight. Wtf
It should be on MSG 2, according to this:

And the devils telecast on MSGSN:

Though what channels those actually are, who knows. I don't see the Rangers pre-game anywhere. We better not get the devils broadcast.

Edit: This link says that the Islanders will be on the overflow:

That should be channels 73/205, but they are listed as playing on 206. That may be the Rangers. One of those channels should have the Rangers telecast.

Last edited:
Reactions: HockeyBasedNYC

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I see the dressing room getting a lot of holiday swag tonight, with Hank distributing cologne and Fox handing out bagels and Trouba giving free hugs because he forgot to bring something as captain. Everyone will be in a good mood hence a slow start and falling behind 2-0 by the midway point of the 1st period before they start a comeback.

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
It should be on MSG 2, according to this:

And the devils telecast on MSGSN:

Though what channels those actually are, who knows. I don't see the Rangers pre-game anywhere. We better not get the devils broadcast.

Edit: This link says that the Islanders will be on the overflow:

That should be channels 73/205, but they are listed as playing on 206. That may be the Rangers. One of those channels should have the Rangers telecast.
There must be some agreement with the Devil's/Islanders when they signed with MSG. When the Knicks play, they get MSG. The Devil's or Islanders get the 2nd MSG and the Rangers are bumped to the 3rd channel. They changed the names of those extra MSGs. But when it's only hockey, the Rangers get MSG and the others get the 2nd channel. Tonight it's the former. I expect the Rangers to be on that 3rd channel with Sam and Joe but you're right, it isn't on my listings. But that 3rd channel says to go to optimum.net to see what's being shown on that channel.

Reactions: HockeyBasedNYC

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I’m just curious to see how Lavis Rangers and the now brunetteless Devils match up

People think it’s the same as last year, maybe it is, but I really don’t think so

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Laviolette is old school he’ll tell our boys to mske Hughes life miserable tonight. The pre game speech is going to be something I bet

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Would have been a tough game even if Hughes wasn’t back. Gonna need Igor to be on his game tonight. Would be nice of Zibanejad to step up for once this season.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
The schedule makers are on drugs. Like why are we off so long, I'm sure there will be a stretch like last year where we played way too many games, you couldn't pull one of those games and drop it into this week....ffs. Being off this long is gonna be a recipe for a bad 1st tonight. Hopefully we can bring this one home.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Would have been a tough game even if Hughes wasn’t back. Gonna need Igor to be on his game tonight. Would be nice of Zibanejad to step up for once this season.
Hischier being out helps, but Zib has been a total dud all season and i doubt the week off helped him at all, since he's a guy who needs to build up momentum.

A win tonight would be very nice.
EVERYTHING is stacked against them.

Still no Fox.

Long break which always kills us.

Devils on the road.

Jack Hughes in the lineup.

If the Rongos win this game i'll be a true believer that this team is different.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Yeah make sure your dental plan is the premium package because I'm humbly predicting we get curb stomped here.

Reactions: will1066

ncdoc

Oct 10, 2015
My heart wants to believe we really have a good team even with some good/great players out. My brain says slow down! Hope they put in a solid effort tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad