GDT: GAME #15: LEAFS vs KNIGHTS | Tues, Nov 6 @ 7PM ET | Scotiabank Arena | TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuart5035

Apr 9, 2017
I think he'll come back right around 4-week mark.

Praying that:

(1)-We come out on fire; that we’re embarrassed by our recent home games. They should be flying from the drop of the puck, no controlled close checking, dump and chase.

(2)-That I wish we were playing in a dead end market on the road, where we are so much better this year. I’m tired of these hyped up teams coming with their Agame because of their Ontario boys and the media attention of the hockey centre of the universe. Please, that they realize this and are loaded for bear.

(3)-That we play our best players the most, let’s see Tavares and Marner with 22 minutes, Rielly with 25 etc. Throw everything at them coach.

(4)-That the ice is good, I hear it’s terrible (it sure looked like it against Dallas). But what do I know? Is it true?

(5)-That the crowd supports them loudly, I hear they are dead quiet, mostly an elite corporate type crowd, only ones who can afford tickets. What do I know? Is it true?

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
(4)-That the ice is good, I hear it’s terrible (it sure looked like it against Dallas). But what do I know? Is it true?

I seriously think we're in consideration for the worst ice in the league. I was wrong before when I said we removed it but something is seriously off with our ice.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
I seriously think we're in consideration for the worst ice in the league. I was wrong before when I said we removed it but something is seriously off with our ice.

Every home game players can't control the simplest of passes and are always bobbling the puck. The ice has gotta be wretched.

56 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
Local broadcasts (Generally Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri) are blacked out ouside of the leafs region.
I live in SW Ontario so I guess I'm in the Leafs' Region. If I lived somewhere else TSN wouldn't get a dollar of my money.

Why have all of these channels then? I thought the point was so you could get out of market games?

Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad