GDT: GAME #15: LEAFS vs KNIGHTS | Tues, Nov 6 @ 7PM ET | Scotiabank Arena | TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
Meh, they were talking about it on the radio this morning and what Colaiacovo said rang true to me - players talk like this all the time amongst each other and coaches often talk like that about players too. The Uber driver's a b-bag, that's all there is to it. It's yet another warning to everyone to be extra careful, you never know when someone's watching/listening/recording.

There was someone literally sitting beside them in the car. So in this case they did know :laugh:

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Bag skate the entire season.

Late Monday, Rob Khazzam, general manager of Uber Canada, tweeted the following: “A video was released by the media today of several Uber passengers being filmed without their consent while having a private discussion during a trip in Phoenix. This is a clear violation of our terms of service and we worked vigorously to investigate this issue.

“Filming or recording passengers without their consent is totally unacceptable and if reported / detected we will investigate + take action to preserve our communities privacy and integrity. In this specific case, we made efforts to have the video taken down.”

Creepy Uber drivers recording people.
"For safety"
.... and blackmail.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
They were still bashing their coach in front of a general member of the public. Pretty unprofessional. Let's not downplay their actions with "boys will be boys".

Meh, it just isn't that big a deal IMO.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Darn, had to be during American midterms. Now that I got the wife into American politics I won't be able to watch it live :ha:

Hope for the refs & the posts to stay out of our way for a change.

GLG

It’s 2018, TVs are disposable, why is this an issue?

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
They were still bashing their coach in front of a general member of the public. Pretty unprofessional. Let's not downplay their actions with "boys will be boys".
I doubt John Tavares will be caught saying he hasn’t paid attention to watching video for three weeks. Bad form on those guys, and maybe your PK sucks because you do lol.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I’ve watched a few of their games and they are not playing like they did last year. I really think they miss Neal.
The Leafs should win this game..
They should win, yes.

I want to be entertained though.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
We might explode real hard on these fools and their faces tonight y'all! We on fire fire baby! Getting it. Points and points are raining on us and we hard on this dirt. It's raining money on our rear ends and we twerkin. We have the most money and power in the world concerning this ice hockey thang. The most canadian fans too and international fans. That's power. We moving thangs and doing thangs. Others be watching but don't be alarmed: They might be jelious. Don't turn on your back though, they knifing. We winning and getting money. Respect. Power.

Dzonna

Mar 28, 2017
Going to this game and looking forward to some good hockey. Last time I went to a game Dermy and Holl both scored their first. Let’s go Leafs. First time seeing JT as a Leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad