GDT: Game #15 : KINGS vs. PREDATORS - Saturday, 11/2/’13 @ 7:30 pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
There's no reason to wind up and hit a guy when his back is clearly turned. I don't care if it's embellished or not, it's a dangerous hit. Clifford is just worthless, plays 7 minutes a game, skates around a bit, does absolutely nothing. What a waste.

^^ this is total bs. Clifford had a legal check 1.5 seconds away, and then the checkee turns his back once he senses Clifford is about to hit him.

That was terrible call. What, no more checking in the NHL?? That's the way this is going. This is what the Kings should start doing that: sense a check coming? just turn your back (i.e. numbers) toward the player and you should NEVER get hit. :shakehead

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm sure we'll see a thread in the main boards that Brown intended to injure.

Scottkmlps

Aug 25, 2003
Ladysmith, BC
Visit site
^^ this is total bs. Clifford had a legal check 1.5 seconds away, and then the checkee turns his back once he senses Clifford is about to hit him.

That was terrible call. What, no more checking in the NHL?? That's the way this is going. This is what the Kings should start doing that: sense a check coming? just turn your back (i.e. numbers) toward the player and you should NEVER get hit. :shakehead

That's how it's done in the NHL nowadays.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Muzzin screwed the pooch on that play. Good save by Quick.

He will learn hopefully, at least Muzzin was trying to stop that at the blue line.

Instead of backing off and letting NSH have three guys come across with speed.

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
Muzzin why you do you have to prove to me how much you suck defensively when I was coming around

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Really need to capitalize on that November schedule... Can't get any easier than that.

KingKopitar11*

Nothing on Quick but he's not making any huge saves any more.

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
Your right, that's both sarcastic and snarky.. Ya I saw it. I saw that his back went from almost completely turned, to completely turned. I also think Clifford had enough of time to just rub the guy out, which would have accomplished the exact same thing as trying to put him through the boards.

It absolutely wasn't sarcastic or snarky but I'll attest that to you being a habitual slug.

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
Did Carter sleep with the refs wife or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad