GDT: Game 15: Detroit Red Wings @ LA Kings | 11/12/2022 | 10:30 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

haulinbass

Mar 6, 2014
Time to send Seider down to Grand Rapids and bring Edvinsson up... I'm glad he didn't get a lot of PP time, but even when he did it was more of the same horrible drop pass that haults the teams zone entry attempt dead in its tracks almost every time. His passing in general this sesson he seems to hit the tape 1 of every 4 attempts. Whatever is going on with him is starting to get concerning at this point. I'm in no doubt of his future but I'm concerned it might be a while before he finds his game. His struggles are real right now.

Kubalik had the game on his stick a couple times, but I can't even be mad considering he is usually on the money with those opportunities.

Berggren looked pretty decent. I hope even with Bertuzzi coming back they find a spot for him and atleast give him a couple more opportunities.

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
I thought Berggren looked more than decent. Pretty sure the coaches though so as well since they started putting him out there on the top line, and I don't think it was to get him going, like they tried to do with Zadina... I am pretty excited for what this team could look like in very short order. If they actually played their best players, it would be a pretty solid line up.

WingsToPick4th

Jan 5, 2020
Copp has been invisible for us and 30% on Faceoffs… unacceptable

Berggren looked good, ray, kubalik, Larkin
Seider, chiarot, Suter, Ned all looked bad

Reactions: nhlisawesome

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
I haven't been able to watch a lot of games due to work so just highlights for me mostly. But has Mo been as bad as the recent highlights make him look? It seems like he is back to the "game is moving too fast for him to process" phase. He's just standing there turning in a single spot, like the table hockey guys, watching the play develop around him not able to react.

I expected a bit of a sophomore slump for him but yeesh!

WingFanSD

Jul 19, 2011
I haven't been able to watch a lot of games due to work so just highlights for me mostly. But has Mo been as bad as the recent highlights make him look? It seems like he is back to the "game is moving too fast for him to process" phase. He's just standing there turning in a single spot, like the table hockey guys, watching the play develop around him not able to react.

he has not been good so far.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA

So much for the Norris talk, lol.

Yes, he has looked bad. Every now and then he'll show his Calder form, but he has not looked good defensively, which is more of a concern than his lack of points.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway

No the game is not too fast for him, it is rather he tries to do too much. And he does not shoot.
Tonight he tries to pass to Sundqvist, Sundqvist does not except, they score a PP goal.
Last game vs rangers, he tries to cover 2 guys, covers none kreider scores an easy goal.

brett89

Jun 29, 2016
got to get it together and probably add a top dman idk how but a top 4 dman is needed if this team is planning on making the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad