GDT: Game 15: Detroit Red Wings @ LA Kings | 11/12/2022 | 10:30 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

StargateSG1

Nov 26, 2016
Even after those 8 goals the stats were .920 vs .880 and almost a full two fewer goals against per game.

Not changing things when you're winning or swapping goalies if shelled is mindless superstition. Ice your best against the best.
Call LaLonde and express your dissatisfaction. You can even stop following him on Twatter for all I care.
Fact is, coaches have their "fixes".

StargateSG1

Nov 26, 2016
I'll just post here, thanks.

Sure fixed the goaltending for this game...

He's been worse. Against AHL opposition.
You want to play Husso down to Ned last season? Most any goalie ever played, without looking it up that I remember, is Brodeur, at about 60 games. Guess what, you have to let backups play. Ned played too much last season and he burned the hell out towards the end.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
You want to play Husso down to Ned last season? Most any goalie ever played, without looking it up that I remember, is Brodeur, at about 60 games. Guess what, you have to let backups play. Ned played too much last season and he burned the hell out towards the end.
Brodeur played north of 70 most seasons. 60 is fine.

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Grant Fuhr played a lot of games. 79 games one season, but that was in the 90's

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Still want to know wtf happened off the opening faceoff. Not spotting them a goal off the rip would have been nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad