GDT: Game 15: Columbus vs. New York Rangers | 11/7 7PM EST

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Is Atkinson still on this team? I think his name was mentioned once all night.

Bash Umburger all you want, but he's playing better then Cam right now.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY

Cam has not been around for the last 5 games or so.... That Dubinsky non misconduct and linesman call has been the turning point imo...

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus

I'll bash umberger, he is a veteran , and complete garbage. Between him, and wiz, can't believe they play regularly . And umberger on the power play, that's reason enough to have Richards canned .

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Right now the Jackets are probably the 3rd worst team in the NHL - only Buffalo and Philly are worse. Didn't think they'd suck so bad. Team has no balls.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
11,746 in the house tonight. That number definitely won't (justifiably) improve much this season with this sideshow on display.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
11,746 in the house tonight. That number definitely won't (justifiably) improve much this season with this sideshow on display.

I have season tickets and am locked into this steaming pile, but if I didn't, can't say I'd be buying tickets for many games. Sad thing is, if the Jackets ever put a good product on the ice, Nationwide would be jumping. Beginning to think that may never happen - an even worse version of the Whalers.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
So now they have the Woolworth start; the next question is can they muster more than 2 points in the next 4 games in order to move ahead of last year's almost made the playoff pace.:sarcasm: I'll be happy if they can just get back on last years track. Isles, Washington, Boston & Montreal. Not a slam dunk for any points but hopefully they can get 2.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
I know I'm shocked. Is there really anything to say? That is going to be one ugly locker room tonight.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
What's more troubling to me is teams are beating us on home ice with their backup goaltenders. Ugly, really ugly. I won't fault effort, I saw guys working hard tonight, we just have zero scoring touch (including Gaborik). I think a move to bring in more scoring should be in order. We can't wait for Horton and when he does return, his production is not elite.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Duby and RJ seem like beaten humans in the post game... they are upset but being upset is not solving the problem... who knows...

We are cursed by Chief Blue Jacket... :sarcasm:

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
NOT ENOUGH EFFORT???? HOW DOES A TEAM HAVE NOT ENOUGH EFFORT??? Please dont blame the fans for not attending, who wants to go when the team doesn't have enough effort?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad