Bobrovsky
McElhinney

Inactive
Savard

Injured
Calvert, Foligno, Horton, Jenner​

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Hopefully the Rangers are still reading their press clippings from last night otherwise it could be a long night.

Maybe Lundqvist gets the night off but Talbot has been real good.

Bad news- NHL network means Game Center won't have it-have to search for a stream.

Hoping for a win but big effort will be needed.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Those lines for the Rangers looks like something Torts would have pulled :laugh:

Kreider - Stepan - Zuccarello
Hagelin - Richards - Callahan
Miller - Brassard - Dorestt
Pyatt - Boyle - Pouliot

McDonagh - Girardi
Staal - Stralman
Moore - Del Zotto

That's pretty much what we're rolling right now.

I heard somewhere that Talbot is starting, but don't take my word for it.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
AV said the other day that Talbot would start one of the two games...so process of elimination, you're right! ;)

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
You have to think the Jackets come out flying tonight - if they don't it's a very bad sign. Rangers are playing their 3rd game in 4 days so maybe they're tired, but they looked very good against the Ducks and Pens. It's been a while since Cam scored and I think he gets one tonight.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
The moment we've all been waiting for boys and girls. Shame Nash won't be playing for homecoming.

Good luck guys!

Matt

Jul 30, 2006
After watching the rangers destroy the penguins last night, this is going to be a no contest game. This game will be a ranger win by the end of the first period. Jackets always make the backup look like an all star. Final Rangers 6 Jackets 0

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
This game just doesn't have the luster that it should.

Even if I someone felt inclined to boo some ex-Jackets, which I don't, I wouldn't get the energy to even bother.

Don't even think I'll go tonight. This team has to do more before I spend $10 on parking another $5 on a water and $3 on gas; even though I already have the tickets.

The thought of playing the Islanders is more entertaining to me.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
After watching the rangers destroy the penguins last night, this is going to be a no contest game. This game will be a ranger win by the end of the first period. Jackets always make the backup look like an all star. Final Rangers 6 Jackets 0

Should I expect you to be back tomorrow to crow if you're right and eat it if you're wrong?

RogerSterling

Aug 25, 2013
Like I said in the "Around Hockey" thread, I fully expect the Rangers to win big tonight. They will come in hot, confident, and focused after last night's big home win against the conference leading Penguins. They are a more talented team everywhere on their roster and they're playing well right now.

I think booing former players is petty, but more power to those of you who will engage in it I guess.

neek21

Sep 8, 2012
Like I said in the "Around Hockey" thread, I fully expect the Rangers to win big tonight. They will come in hot, confident, and focused after last night's big home win against the conference leading Penguins. They are a more talented team everywhere on their roster and they're playing well right now.

I think booing former players is petty, but more power to those of you who will engage in it I guess.

I agree....I only boo bad calls from the refs....never boo ex-players, nor do I boo the Jackets....silence can be deafening

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 2m
If Umberger can play, Sean Collins will be a healthy scratch. On D, David Savard is back in the lineup. Dalton Prout is a healthy scratch.

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 3m
#CBJ R.J. Umberger (neck) is a game-time decision. He sprained it jerking his head around when struck by a puck in practice yesterday.

Dan Kamal ‏@dankamal 3m
Savard back in, Prout out for #CBJ tonight vs. #NYR.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad