GDT: Game #15: Buffalo Sabres @ St. Louis Blues | Full Assed Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Speaking of money, its gonna be hard to keep all these guys. Trades will be key down the road. Keep the 5 core guys and make some great trades to support them and the Blues can stay at a high level, but no need to worry about that right now, now sure why I even brought it up.

Tough decisions down the road. I would let Jax walk and trade Berglund for starters.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Tough decisions down the road. I would let Jax walk and trade Berglund for starters.
Agreed. Leopold will walk too, obvi. Trading Oshie may have to happen as well. If they can keep that top six somewhat together with Petro and Shatty, they will be competitive at the least.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
On a side note who would've thought Tarasenko would get to 10 assists for 10 goals reached. 9G 10A 15 GP Yes! Yes! Yes!

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Jax is already a third of the way to his regular season point total from last year.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Not a bad way of looking at it. Wasn't everyone before the season beating the "only the playoffs matter drum?" Yes, I understand, it's important to play well and develop a rhythm in the regular season. And believe me, there's a lot of players that need to step it up at some point. But if they stay near the top of the division BEFORE finding their game then that says a lot about the talent on the roster.

I posted the same thing after the Nashville game, a lot of folks need to breath. Don't care about winning every game, just make the playoffs with enough in the tank for another gear. And rest players as needed to remain as healthy as possible, for the PO run. That's all I care about.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
:yo: :yori: :yo:

DZS0f9C.jpg

God Jori is awesome dude cracks me up :laugh:

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
So who else here was surprised how hard Lindstrom's shot was?

I've always liked his style of play and it looks like he finally belongs in the NHL. But man, that last shot was Tarasenko-esque.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I just watched the highlights, saw Tarasenko's assist on Lehtera's first goal. Hahaha. The chemistry those two have is absolutely unreal.

Man I love Lehtera. What a line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad