RYMt9iI.png

bxadaXI.png

bcdvFvh.png

3KRMdSp.png

Goalie Matchup

zB37B6i.png

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Well, we better beat Buffalo. Neuvirth's numbers actually look okay given the team he's on, but Ells should be able to take this one.

I want to see if Stewart flashes back to his Colorado days and scores on us again or if he's a complete non-factor. Also now would be a fantastic time for Ott to finally score as a Blue... lol.

frostyflo

Jan 29, 2009
Austria
Hate to talk about "must wins" but...we must win this one!

former "Blues killer" CStew will be more than motivated, interesting what he can do against us

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
Hate to talk about "must wins" but...we must win this one!

former "Blues killer" CStew will be more than motivated, interesting what he can do against us

He will be interested for a few seconds in between serpentines.

Hope for some consistency and holding onto a lead. We don't need to let up like we did against nj

Apr 28, 2013
St. Louis
I really want to see Stewy score a goal, do some ridiculous over the top celebration despite the Sabres getting run out of the building, and then gets booed mercilessly

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
He got an undeserved rap as being lazy when in reality he was a hard worker who just didn't have the hockey smarts to effectively play in our system. Throw him in a run and gun style where he can score off the rush and I think you'd see him put up more points.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Stewart turned out to be a bad fit, but I don't feel like he was a floater or a malcontent during his time here.

As long as he isn't playing the Blues, I wish him well.

Unfortunately, this isn't the tune most fans around St. Louis sing. Part of it may have something to do with a good amount of them unable to recognize much in the way of actual hockey, but that doesn't stop them from sharing their opinion loudly.

Also, hopefully Stew doesn't channel his vintage form and walk all over us again. He has always found a way to kill us.

Apr 28, 2013
St. Louis
He got an undeserved rap as being lazy when in reality he was a hard worker who just didn't have the hockey smarts to effectively play in our system. Throw him in a run and gun style where he can score off the rush and I think you'd see him put up more points.

Agreed 100% that laziness=poor hockey IQ...but I still get pissed off every time I see his name. So much wasted talent.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Agreed 100% that laziness=poor hockey IQ...but I still get pissed off every time I see his name. So much wasted talent.

It is what it is. I'm sure he's as frustrated as we are that he could put up bigger numbers. What he needs is to the to the East where he can play in a system that emphasizes chances off the rush on a team that can supply him a good playmaking center.

frostyflo

Jan 29, 2009
Austria
has anyone followed him so far with the Sabres?
his stats are scary bad, thought he`d do better in the east.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Great GDT Blanick

That said, if the Sabres manage to pick up a win at Scottrade today I don't ever want to see anything approaching a 'full-ass' GDT ever again. These are the games in a tight central that the contending teams just need to take care of.

Get it done, boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad