Pre-Game Talk: Game 15 7:37 PM - THE BEAR returns to Poutineville - NBCSN, TSN2, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Where center ice was in the old Forum has been preserved

upload_2019-11-5_12-29-48.png

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I don’t understand how you can be a Bruins fan while coming from MTL. I thought it was only the angry Nordiques fans that jumped on the B’s ship.

Anyhow lol I like to see the hate is still there, dont worry its mutual! Good game !

Back in the 70's the Bruins were on Montreal cable more than the Habs because they picked up a Vermont station that carried all the games TV 38 in Boston aired.

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal
I don’t understand how you can be a Bruins fan while coming from MTL. I thought it was only the angry Nordiques fans that jumped on the B’s ship.

Anyhow lol I like to see the hate is still there, dont worry its mutual! Good game !

My father was a Bruins fan as a kid during the Bobby Orr era. It carried over. People like you need to get over it.

I've been bullied, threatened, and attacked simply for wearing a Bruins jersey. All of which wasn't earned - I never trash talk or antagonize. So it was pretty easy to hate the Habs becuase a lot of people here preach tolerance ONLY when it's convenient.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Very nice complete to Big Z by O'Reilly. As Robinson was one of the best ever to lace them up.

As much as I hated the Canadiens back then, I came to respect the Robinson and Lafleurs of the world and I can Remember during a hockey-night in Canada interview with O'Reilly, he was asked how it was going up against Robinson. O'Reilly said "well there isn't much you can do against the guy, he's like a big red-wood out-there you just bounce off him." Big Z may not be as good as Robinson but in this era Big Z is the Big Bird.

Last edited:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK

@CMcAvoy44 on defense partner Zdeno Chara: "I have to remember how lucky and fortunate I am to play with a guy like that...I couldn’t be happier for him. I will make sure to give him a big hug tonight. What an accomplishment. He puts himself into some special, special company."

Patrice Bergeron on Zdeno Chara's 1,500th NHL game: "Obviously he’s very tough, but it’s more than that, it’s the way that he handles himself on and off the ice and the way that he leads."

Reactions: BMC and Ladyfan

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
As a quite new fan I'm glad I dont know all the history behind this rivalry. Hoping for a good game tonight so I dont need to hate them as much as you do. I'll be really happy with 1 point and some Pastrnak points.

Reactions: BMC and Fenway
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad