Pre-Game Talk: Game 15 7:37 PM - THE BEAR returns to Poutineville - NBCSN, TSN2, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
@Alicat will have a GDT later today
@BMC will remind us of her love of Poutineville
@Gee Wally will do the same

upload_2019-11-5_1-42-44.png

upload_2019-11-5_1-43-17.png

Regular season series: 362–271–103–10 (MTL)
Longest win streak: MTL W13
Current win streak: MTL W1
First meeting: December 8, 1924, 4–3 Canadiens win at Boston Arena
Meetings total: 923
Next meeting: November 5, 2019 at Bell Centre
Postseason results: 106–71 (MTL)​

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Last night the Caps honored the Nationals for winning the World Series.

The Habs should do the same, and they could even hang a banner,if there's any room left in the rafters.

Reactions: BMC and Estlin

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Montreal PK is awful. They will play a tight checking game. Claude’s Canadiens will approach this like a playoff game. I’ll be curious how much energy the bruins have left going into Montreal in the first ten minutes because of playing last night. Go Bruins!

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I know I’m supposed to hate the Canadiens, but

1. Clode

2. I want them to make the playoffs for the rivalry factor and it’s good for the league when they’re relevant.

3. What rivalry? There isn’t one at this point. Need both teams to be relevant for there to be one.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
f*** Montreal. Claude's system will keep this game closer than it should be unfortunately.

Just win. Can't expect any emotion these days as rivalries are mostly dead but it is still good to win against them.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Feels like an age since these two teams last played. Glad to see this old rivalry back in action!

Reactions: Ladyfan

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Bruins on a back to back and MTL is rested and will play this like a playoff game. Get an early lead to demoralize them early. Price has been pretty avg this year. Habs can score but give up lots of shots. Expecting claude to give the order to hit the Bruins as much as possible

Reactions: CDN24

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I loathe Montreal more than any other team. As soon as the puck drops the hate will begin to rise and my heart rate will increase. I hope the Bruins have some energy left in them, take away two points and make them miss the playoffs by those points. Keep on rolling!!

GO BRUINS!!!

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Montreal is a different in itself. Grow up there, all my early years friends still live there. My brother in law is a f***ing Habs fan and I give it to him every chance I get, my sister told me ounce, you should easy up on him...lol. I said not until he roots for a different team. No prisoners with the f***ing Habs.

If they don't mention the Habs, then we're all friends.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I'm sure the classy Montreal fans will salute Chara for playing in his 1,500th NHL game. :laugh:
Too bad it isn't home. They will boo him and I will laugh. I hope Z gets a hat trick tonight.

I am at work and tired. They were working on Rte 93 so getting home took longer than usual. 5:30 am comes too soon.

I am too old to have to go to work the day after a game...I need to retire so I can concentrate on the B's.

I am looking forward to getting home ...putting on my jammies , making tea and watching the B's (hopefully) win a big one in Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00