GDT: Game 14 | Pens @ Caps | 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
One thing is for sure. Whenever Wilson comes back, and the Caps play the Pens again, Geno better watch out because old Tommy boy will be coming like a freight train on every shift.

And if that happens then DoPS will just remove the Tommy Train off the tracks. Hopefully for good.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I thought you wrote if Cullen plays until he’s 55-60 :laugh:
QFrVfNY.gif

I didn't not say it...

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
One thing is for sure. Whenever Wilson comes back, and the Caps play the Pens again, Geno better watch out because old Tommy boy will be coming like a freight train on every shift.

I hate that culture in hockey. So Wilson comes for Geno... what do we do next? Have a plug knee Ovechkin?

That eye for an eye stuff can get stupid pretty fast. The league needs to stop protecting neanderthals.

Reactions: Bingo71

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I didn't see his elbow elevate at all though. How is it even a factor?

That's why I wrote it the way I did.

You could interpret it either way. I actually can see that.

BUT, he had the puck, he didn't change direction, and he didn't leap.

EDIT: And with Oshie now back, I don't see a suspension. If there is, then it better be the league standard moving forward (which it wouldn't be).

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I don't care what the situation is, Malkin should not be hitting a guy in the head, even if Oshie was in his path and sold it as way worse than it was.

No excuses for headshots. If a player's head is in your way, avoid it.
Except Oshie wasn't in his path. Oshie skated in to Malkin. So Malkin is at fault because he looked at him, noted Oshie wasn't going to change his course and braced for contact?

Reactions: Tom Hanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad