GDT: GAME #14: LEAFS @ PENS | SAT, NOV 3 @ 7PM ET | PPG PAINTS ARENA | CBC HNIC, SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
I am looking at lines 3 and 4 and I just don't see anything NHL caliber there.

Uh... Literally all of them except Ennis have played up to those standards, especially defensively. The main thing is these guys need to start to figure out how to finish the chances they create for themselves.

LeafsHome

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto
So do we get the high flying Leafs or the 90's trap Leafs tonight? Hopefully it's more entertaining than the last few
Leaf players need to get back to what they do best - ignore babcock - what's he going to do? bench the entire team for not playing his system?

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Holl played less than 13 minutes and still managed to take a penalty and be on for one of the two goals against in that time. That's a bad game for Ozhiganov, not one that would keep him in the lineup. Shouldn't be any different for Holl.

Truth be told, the goal Holl was on for was a blown coverage by Tavares and Dermott. Holl was playing his man....

I’d rather have Holl in vs the Pens than Oz, but let’s just get a damn win tonight and figure it out from there.....

Last edited:

TMLeafs17

Why so salty?
Oct 5, 2017
I’m pretty sure I saw Dermott-Rielly playing together last game a little bit. Maybe the coach is looking to slowly make a change...

Tlo1

Nov 6, 2017
Important game here boys. Gotta prove we can still beat the best without our best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad