GDT: GAME #14: LEAFS @ PENS | SAT, NOV 3 @ 7PM ET | PPG PAINTS ARENA | CBC HNIC, SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
jTIeyYD.png

Projected Lines

:leafs
Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Marleau-Kadri-Kapanen
Johnsson-Lindholm-Brown
Ennis-Gauthier-Leivo

Rielly-Hainsey
Gardiner-Zaitsev
Dermott-Holl

Andersen

:pens
Guentzel-Crosby-Simon
Hagelin-Malkin-Kessel
heahan-Cullen-Hornqvist
Rust-Grant-Sprong

Dumoulin-Letang
Johnson-Ruhwedel
Maatta-Oleksiak

Murray

LET'S GO

XX4aDpE.gif

Last edited:

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Pick up where they left off Thursday, skate hard and push them on their heels and win it

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008

Leafs call up Moore. I'm excited for him, he was great in the playoffs and his first 10 games with the Marlies. He deserves this chance.

Reactions: Mork

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Just get to pucks to the net again and good things will happen. Last game was just a case of being snake bitten.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Kadri has to do more and show up. This guy used to at least hit last year
He has to open up the games for his wingers. I was at the game the other day, after Brown, Marleau(although he scored the goal), Kadri was the biggest disappointment among forwards

Actually, Ennis was but I don't consider him as a regular

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Damn, gonna be a tough game. Potentially a Loss here as well.

Might start to panic a bit. Our schedule doesnt get any easier. We need Mathews back as soon as possible

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Pick up where they left off Thursday, skate hard and push them on their heels and win it

As someone who was at the game Thursday, what are you talking about?

Sure we had shots but it never felt like we had any kind of consistent pressure. There were some good chances but it felt more like regular ebb and flow than snake bitten.

We need to step it up significantly if we want to win, not continue where we left off

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
This team has looked pretty weak without Matthews/Nylander so far. Hope we can have a big game, need Tavares, Marner and Rielly to get back to tearing it up, and hopefully Kadri can start bringing the offence too, been quite a slow start to the season for him. This team still has a tonne of talent even without Matthews and Nylander, time to start showing it!

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Road game? This one's in the bag :DD

Really hoping to see a big game from Tavares tonight. Don't really care about anything else TBH.

Reactions: Ziggdiezan

great

Apr 14, 2018
It will be a tough game, but I think that the team will like the challenge. I think putting Johnsson-Kadri-Kapanen as a line would look good. Tavares will have to step up and show his real skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad