GDT: GAME #14: LEAFS @ PENS | SAT, NOV 3 @ 7PM ET | PPG PAINTS ARENA | CBC HNIC, SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Eh, every team goes through slumps.

Freddy is still playing well, which is important. This team just needs to start burying chances.
That's the worst part. Freddy is playing well enough to win all these games but we can't score. What happens if Freddy hits a slump? We better be able to score then.

Joedoggy

Feb 7, 2017
Anyone remember the last time the Pens lost 3 straight?

When Sullivan 1st coached the Pens they lost 3 straight...not since

Last edited:

member 300185

Leafs D is going to get chewed up tonight. Pens are rolling.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008

Going to be interesting to see who steps up offensively.

They just lost their home and home against the NYI's. I don't think you can claim they're rolling at the moment.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Unfortunately, I agree.

Leafs will come out with the same lackadaisical intensity that they've came out with the last 5 games. Pittsburgh will come out high-energy and stomp us. But it's ok, as long as we're getting the puck in deep, working the corners, digging deep, working hard and being gud pros we will win the moral victory.

Reactions: NovaLeaf

forecheck

May 14, 2007
They need to wake up hard. Ennis is actually hot garbage too
O h i wonder why he got bought out ... Minny found out he couldnt play and paid him to F OFF.... and leafs management think they are going to reinvent him ???

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
O h i wonder why he got bought out ... Minny found out he couldnt play and paid him to F OFF.... and leafs management think they are going to reinvent him ??? Bad signing period

It's not that bad. It's not like they signed him to 7 years at 5mil a year or something. It's a wash, really. He is just a depth guy that will probably end up on waivers at some point. Very easy to get rid of.

forecheck

May 14, 2007
Would like to see Johnsson - Kadri - Kapanen. Put Marleau on the third line.

Yo will never see this - Marleau is here for 2 more seasons at 6.25.... Johnsson is getting his chances to prove himself on 2nd PP Unit.. and he hasn't earned this ... They are trying to get him going ... Player must do the most with the ice time given .. otherwise you will see him OUT

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
Go Leafs Go! After the last game, I expect us to score a bushel full of flukey unearned goals!!!

Canadian Finn

Oskee Wee Wee
Feb 21, 2014
The Hammer
got my portable walkman (millennial's, that is a portable cassette player with AM/FM Radio).

will be listening to the game during the cats game.

hope both teams pull a win. THat'll be reason to break into the Glenlivet 21 and a Cohiba Robusto.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Yo will never see this - Marleau is here for 2 more seasons at 6.25.... Johnsson is getting his chances to prove himself on 2nd PP Unit.. and he hasn't earned this ... They are trying to get him going ... Player must do the most with the ice time given .. otherwise you will see him OUT

If that were true Marleau would be a healthy scratch.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
got my portable walkman (millennial's, that is a portable cassette player with AM/FM Radio).

will be listening to the game during the cats game.

hope both teams pull a win. THat'll be reason to break into the Glenlivet 21 and a Cohiba Robusto.
Old school!

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Ya good idea- Keep tryin the Russian slug .. Who found this guy? Holl was fine last game and deserves to stay in the line up

Holl played less than 13 minutes and still managed to take a penalty and be on for one of the two goals against in that time. That's a bad game for Ozhiganov, not one that would keep him in the lineup. Shouldn't be any different for Holl.

I am more surprised they called up Moore and are not going to put him in for Ennis today. I guess get him up to speed and he will played tired since he did play yesterday but man I would love to see him before I would Ennis...

Whatever it's only the 4th line... At least Johnsson is given 3rd line minutes and maybe can push himself into Marleau's spot. He is on a checking line unfortunately...

Thissiteisgarbage

Oct 14, 2014
Ya good idea- Keep tryin the Russian slug .. Who found this guy? Holl was fine last game and deserves to stay in the line up
Ha! I predicted Holl would be sat down. You can't throw bodychecks and be defensively sound and expect to play on this team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->