GDT: [Game #14] Dallas Stars @ Minnesota Wild – 5:00 PM CT (BSSWX)

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
That franchise will never win anything. Loading up your lines with a bunch of goons and grinders to surround your two skilled players.

Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
It'd be nice if the Stars ever actually took advantage of these and scored a goal or two.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Wild feed is saying he is arguing the trip still. They show the replay and it clearly does not look like a trip on Kaprizov
Wild fan in peace. It was maybe kind of a trip.... but it has nothing to do with that shitty hit so not sure what Dean is arguing. Think most wild fans would agree.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Wild feed is saying he is arguing the trip still. They show the replay and it clearly does not look like a trip on Kaprizov

Yeah. They showed the replay and Johnston never touched him on the replay I saw. Kaprizov was off balance and fell.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Wild fan in peace. It was maybe kind of a trip.... but it has nothing to do with that shitty hit so not sure what Dean is arguing. Think most wild fans would agree.
He lost his edge. Johnston’s stick did not cause him to fall. Just cause he goes down does not make it a trip. Good non call unlike the the blowing the pay dead when the puck is still flying around.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
He lost his edge. Johnston’s stick did not cause him to fall. Just cause he goes down does not make it a trip. Good non call unlike the the blowing the pay dead when the puck is still flying around.
You're probably right, I'd have to see it again... but don't really care. Close enough that I'd call it a good non call.

Edit. And again, even if it was a trip there's no reason that would be an argument against that shitty hit from Duhaime. Anywho, I'm out. Have a good night Dallas fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad