GDT: Game 13: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 2/10/21 7:30pm EST SN, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
We did not dominate. Allen was solid on game 2 and we made Markstrom life pretty easy with all those terrible shots taken. Flames protected the center of the zone and habs werent able to generate anything dangerous.

Markstrom stole that game with a great performance in the 2nd game. Habs were not outplayed.

However, Caufield would have probably scored if he was playing and got a scoring chance ;)

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Need a statement game and handle the Leafs convincingly.

Stay out of the box cause they are probably the more dangerous offensive team right now with open space. I'm excited and nervous for tonight's game. If the Habs hand it to them and a convincing win, I'll be a believer we can win the division. If not, we are going to be in that top 4 mix and it's going to be a war all season long. We got a great start which helps

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
We did not dominate. Allen was solid on game 2 and we made Markstrom life pretty easy with all those terrible shots taken. Flames protected the center of the zone and habs werent able to generate anything dangerous.
I thought I read Habs dominated high danger scoring chances amongst the 40SOG.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
There was a great articles in the Hockey News many years ago that talked about records (like actual records, yes that old), and just because you had a favourite song didn't mean your second or third favourite song had to suck. (Paraphrasing here lol).

Armia, Perry & Byron all bring something to this team. I think Armia is the better of all of them personally, and Perry & Byron can rotate in and out, depending on the opposition. We need speed against Toronto, and Clod loves him on the PK so I think Perry sits this out. Doesn't mean he sucks, they all contributed so far. It means we finally have legitimate NHL depth.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Stay out of the box cause they are probably the more dangerous offensive team right now with open space. I'm excited and nervous for tonight's game. If the Habs hand it to them and a convincing win, I'll be a believer we can win the division. If not, we are going to be in that top 4 mix and it's going to be a war all season long. We got a great start which helps

If I were to be completely honest, while it’d be great to finish first, I really don’t care too much where we finish in the top-4 so long as we don’t face Calgary in round 1.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
If I were to be completely honest, while it’d be great to finish first, I really don’t care too much where we finish in the top-4 so long as we don’t face Calgary in round 1.

However, like the Habs, even your avy has competition. :sarcasm:

xbnHPOK.png

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Hopefully we get positive Price tonight and not emo Price...

Byron should sit for Armia, he's been pretty ineffective this season. He's brought basically nothing.

Reactions: habergeon

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Paul byron is playing well on the fourth line imo. I mean, the only things a coachs is asking for this line is to forechek and keep the puck deep in o zone. And make no mistake/turnover (bring energy). Its not all about production imo. However. This kind of guy shouldnt be paid 3,4 millions to play that kind of role. This is what I doesnt like. His high salary for these resppnsabilities

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Big game fellas. Need a huge effort from everyone to get the W tonight. The Leafs are playing great and will be looking to make a statement of their own. Biggest game of the year so far, let's go

STAY OUT OF THE BOX

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad