GDT: Game 13: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 2/10/21 7:30pm EST SN, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
FjJiBQv.jpg

bfaILHV.jpg

xdRTyRD.jpg

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Hoping Armia is back for this one. Perry's lack of speed won't help in this one.

Want 2 points in regulation. Habs need to come out hard on the forecheck.

Price needs to step it up.

GHG!!

Perry has been excellent, I'll take him over Armia at this point.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I just saw those PP units from practice.

Looks to me that Julien has checked out -- his mind is wandering somewhere in Italy.

HhNthSg.jpg

Reactions: GoodKiwi and BLONG7

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Armia was rotating with Perry today in practice so I wouldn't be surprised if he plays tomorrow or Thursday.

With the back to back it probably makes sense to split the games between the old guy and guy coming back from injury. No sense pushing either one past their limit. Problem is Armia is more suited for the Toronto game, but once he's back in the line-up it might be tough to take him out again for the next one.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
With the back to back it probably makes sense to split the games between the old guy and guy coming back from injury. No sense pushing either one past their limit. Problem is Armia is more suited for the Toronto game, but once he's back in the line-up it might be tough to take him out again for the next one.

We have seen multiple habs go to the dressing for some time during games. Some of them are probably still banged up even though they are playing, so it's entirely possible that perry stays in even if armia is ready.

The schedule is going to get really crazy for several weeks. There will be injuries, and there will be rest provided to certain players, so I think the question will change from "who should sit" to "when are all these bodies coming back" sooner than later.

As the season grinds on, and the habs utilize their depth, we will see whether that depth acts as some sort of competitive advantage in this condensed schedule. It's one of the more intriguing questions IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad