GDT: Game #13 Stars - Perdaturs - 7:30PM CST - Probably on FSSW

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Good: Trevor Daley
Bad: Everyone not named Trevor Daley (minus Roussel who I thought had a pretty good game)

Remember when we benched Cole and dominated Chicago and now we benched him in the third and didn't completely suck ? Pretty sure us losing is his fault. Let's bench him every night.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
My 5 Step Process to Victory

1)Trade Daley&Lehtonen
2)Sign Tim Thomas/Martin Brodeur
3)Start Anders Lindback
4)Draft Connor McDavid
5) Win.

RefalancheStillLose

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Why is everyone riding daleys ****?
He was just as poor as everyone else through the first 30-35 minutes of the game.
He scored a fluke goal and played a lot better in the 3rd and did a good job driving offensive play but was pretty lackluster in his own end.

He put in a 1 decent to good period, that doesn't make his overall game good it makes it ****, just like everybody else.

Last edited by a moderator:

NukeJukes43

I think it's time to move on from Sceviour. Doesn't impress me at all and hasn't sparked up anything in his game this season.

NukeJukes43

My 5 Step Process to Victory

1)Trade Daley&Lehtonen
2)Sign Tim Thomas/Martin Brodeur
3)Start Anders Lindback
4)Draft Connor McDavid
5) Win.

If we keep this up through November, you might have a sound plan here.

MetalGodAOD*

I think it's time to move on from Sceviour. Doesn't impress me at all and hasn't sparked up anything in his game this season.

He's been fine on the 4th line and is hardly a problem. He earned some time last year to see what he can do over a full season.

Should be looking at guys like Hemsky who's getting top 6 time if you want a scapegoat for lack of depth scoring.

NukeJukes43

He's been fine on the 4th line and is hardly a problem. He earned some time last year to see what he can do over a full season.

Should be looking at guys like Hemsky who's getting top 6 time if you want a scapegoat for lack of depth scoring.

He's small, frequently loses puck battles in the corners, doesn't ever put emotion into his game, and I don't know his play is just boring to me I guess. He doesn't cost us games like Jordie, but with the way things are going just bring Ritchie or Mckenzie in and let them move up and down the lines as Ruff and Co see fit like they are doing with everyone else.

Caseman

Jan 23, 2008
San Jose, CA
Sceviour is another Wandell, who was another Brunnstrom, who was another Vish, yadda yadda. I don't care he's on the roster because this team has bigger problems. But I'm tired of the wait and see. Happily will eat the crow if he ever amounts to anything more than a plug in a line-up.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Hey guys we lost this game it was actually super terrible possession hockey from the Stars like always but there was some good scoring chances and Benn couldn't bury a dead hooker tonight and Kari let in three softies while behind a screen because our defense is made of tissue paper and can't clear a crease for the life of them.

Oh there was beer too guys

Did I mention we lost and Nichushkin got benched after putting some emotion into his game and staying out on a shift too long?

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
There is literally no purpose to criticizing a player like Sceviour. We don't lose because of him or any 4th liner not being special. We lose because our defense is atrocious and our defenseman are ****-ups. Once we stop looking like garbage we can start cleaning up the rest of the roster but until then let's focus on the real glaring cluster**** of a problem.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Hey guys we lost this game it was actually super terrible possession hockey from the Stars like always but there was some good scoring chances and Benn couldn't bury a dead hooker tonight and Kari let in three softies while behind a screen because our defense is made of tissue paper and can't clear a crease for the life of them.

Oh there was beer too guys

Did I mention we lost and Nichushkin got benched after putting some emotion into his game and staying out on a shift too long?

Nuke was turning pucks over left and right, he didn't just get benched for staying out too long.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Nuke was turning pucks over left and right, he didn't just get benched for staying out too long.

Turning over pucks in a world where every Dallas Star was turning over pucks yeah no I don't think so man

dalness

Oct 25, 2014
I'm tired of seeing Goligoski let pucks cross the blue line when we're in the offensive zone. :rant:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad