Pre-Game Talk: Game 13: Leafs @ Canadiens, February 10 at 7:30 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
It will be tough if we give them powerplays. I think 5v5 it’s a good matchup.
Penalties are going to happen. How often does a team go through a game without a single penalty? Habs need to improve PK so that it’s not a gimme every time leafs get a powerplay.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Penalties are going to happen. How often does a team go through a game without a single penalty? Habs need to improve PK so that it’s not a gimme every time leafs get a powerplay.

I feel like that’s not the point. The pk has been pretty good.

Didn’t we get 7 penalties against the leafs?

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I feel like that’s not the point. The pk has been pretty good.

Didn’t we get 7 penalties against the leafs?
Don’t remember. Just remember that Habs we’re getting called for every little BS tap while leafs were getting away with stuff. The usual.
Although we do have league leading 7 PK goals.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
If Price plays like he has been we may have a goaltending controversy. None of us want this but we want the best team on the ice at all times. Price had to get it going

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Perry looks like he is running out of gas and needs a break. Can we see Frolik? Would a faster Frolik not be a better fit vs leafs?

Reactions: bsl

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
We match up great against the Laffs because of our usual style of play. We pressure the Ds a lot and they tend to fumble. Against Ottawa, aside from the Hens style and the Habs' fatigue, it wasn't the same Habs system.

I see a split, with games going to the wire.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
We match up great against the Laffs because of our usual style of play. We pressure the Ds a lot and they tend to fumble. Against Ottawa, aside from the Hens style and the Habs' fatigue, it wasn't the same Habs system.

I see a split, with games going to the wire.
I agree and a split works for me as long as our wins are ROW and our losses are OTL. :D

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Is Armia back soon ?

On yesterday's broadcast on TSN, they said that Armia has the flu, which is the reason he wasn't back yet. They said it's no longer due to the concussion. At least that's what they said. Although he has yet to practice with the team again. But he is getting closer to returning. Some of the beat writers have said that his solitary training has become more intense the last few times, indicating he is itching closer to a return.

Reactions: 1909

Jul 6, 2016
IF Habs are having a bad 3 game series vs the Leafs, I think Habs won't come back in 1st position ever this season. They soon gonna feel the heat from Winnipeg and Calgary.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
On yesterday's broadcast on TSN, they said that Armia has the flu, which is the reason he wasn't back yet. They said it's no longer due to the concussion. At least that's what they said. Although he has yet to practice with the team again. But he is getting closer to returning. Some of the beat writers have said that his solitary training has become more intense the last few times, indicating he is itching closer to a return.
RDS mentioned that Armia is due back at practice Monday.

Reactions: Adam Michaels
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad