GDT: Game 13: Ducks vs. Wings 2/15/13 4:30 PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Much expected win over the injured Red Wings. A loss here would have been embarrasing even though Detroit was a good opponent. Still, lack of skills do to injuries cost the this game for them.

This was the best game for Beleskey and Perry for sure, Allen was good too. Maroon didn't do anything special, he's too slow. Holland was energetic and faster than I thought, 2nd line overall did ok but Ryan-Selänne -pair was great. 3rd line was good too again, Cogliano's turn to go on a goal streak.

1st line: 2 goals
2nd line: 1 goal
3rd line: 2 goals

I like this scoring depth! No more of playing the RPG line for 25 minutes to score all the goals.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Moved a few solely Fasth/Hiller/future-related posts to the Fasth/Hiller thread, because there were some considerations there that I feel could well be bound to pop up again going forward.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Perry didn't look bad, to whomever said that. He looked dangerous as hell, as he has the last couple games. His breakthrough is long overdue.

ya perry is coming out of his funk, i told my budy hed score a goal vs redwings and a goal vs nash then get a hat trick vs columbus, then well all remember why we love him.

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
Perry's game looked much better immediately after getting that goal. I expect him to pick it up soon.

Holland looked good to me. I see no reason why he should get a decent stretch of games to prove himself.

I still think Palmieri needs to be on the first line instead of Beleskey. Beleskey to the fourth.

3rd line solid.

Bonino solid.

Ryan is getting better and better. About time!

Selanne138

Nov 18, 2009
Seems like every time we put Beleskey on the first line, it works really well for one game and then falls off. Lets just switch him on and off every game to keep that going.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Seems like every time we put Beleskey on the first line, it works really well for one game and then falls off. Lets just switch him on and off every game to keep that going.

Dude... you solved perpetual motion. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad