Howard

Question of the day has been suspended.

In case you all forgot:

GO DUCKS!!!!!!

Last edited:

Suddenly7

Jun 15, 2012
Anaheim
You know I don't dislike Detroit anymore. Just have a lot of respect for them. The team I do hate more than anything is Nashville. Still can't let that playoff series go.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
I just hate all the idiot wanna be Wings fans who invade other arenas and act all high and mighty when the majority of them do not know anything about the Wings. Most of them dont know why the Octopus is thrown out there or anything else about Detroit.

They are much like the idiot Yankee fans who invade the Big A each year. Total wanna be bangwagoners.

ShadowDuck

Captain Anaheim
May 19, 2011
Boston, MA
Now we have to deal with TooToo in Detroit, not looking forward to that.

Should be another game that comes down to the wire.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
God I hope they win. Can't stand the Red Wings. The Ducks are always up against them and the Zebras.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Hate their fans, the only arena I've ever been to where I was treated poorly. The ones that come here are worse.

This will be as good a time as any to beat them, it will be interesting to see with it being the nationally broadcast game if they make sure the officiating is competent vs the typical make sure the Wings maintain their national appeal with biased broadcasting and calls. Tinfoil hat line starts to the left for anyone who wants one.

Go Ducks!

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
I just hate all the idiot wanna be Wings fans who invade other arenas and act all high and mighty when the majority of them do not know anything about the Wings. Most of them dont know why the Octopus is thrown out there or anything else about Detroit.

They are much like the idiot Yankee fans who invade the Big A each year. Total wanna be bangwagoners.

You do know a lot of them are transplant michiganders right? Majority of our population has fled our state for better career opportunities for the past 10-15 years. Majority of my HS class lives out of state then in state now. Just saying.

Go Wings.

Wish Lindholm was playing.

Adam Banks

May 16, 2011
Orange County, CA
Suddenly that defense of theirs doesn't seem so unbeatable. To add to it, now they have Tootoo so I hate them more than I did previously. Need to win this one but we can't ever seem to get one in that building... Hopefully we get a good effort and a win tonight.

getzforfighting*

got lots of buddys who cheer for detroit and heckle me about being a ducks fan, big game for me tonight!

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
You do know a lot of them are transplant michiganders right? Majority of our population has fleed our state for better career opportunities for the past 10-15 years. Majority of my HS class lives out of state then in state now. Just saying.

Go Wings.

I am sure there are some. However, the ones that infest the Honda Center each time the Red Wings come to town have nothing to do with Michigan or Detroit. The ones I meet are complete drunk idiot bandwagon loving fans. They get all loud and obnoxious and in reality know nothing about the Detroit Red Wings or their history. All they know is that it was cool to root for the Red Wings because they are a winning a franchise.

Nikko*

You do know a lot of them are transplant michiganders right? Majority of our population has fleed our state for better career opportunities for the past 10-15 years. Majority of my HS class lives out of state then in state now. Just saying.

Go Wings.

Sorry but I don't buy it considering its been like this since our INAUGURAL GAME 20 years ago. Californians are a fickle bunch who jump from team to team to always support the winner. Seeing as how Detroit hasn't missed the playoffs since our inception it's been an easy choice... Until last year when half of them jumped on the Kings' nuts. Fine with me, makes me hate the Queens more. But up until this year I've hated no team as much as Detroit. Hate how the refs always call a tight game to favor their pansy euro-hockey. But definitely hate their fans the most. Best part about the Teemu video is how it's immediately obstructed by fleeing Wings fans.

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
I am sure there are some. However, the ones that infest the Honda Center each time the Red Wings come to town have nothing to do with Michigan or Detroit. The ones I meet are complete drunk idiot bandwagon loving fans. They get all loud and obnoxious and in reality know nothing about the Detroit Red Wings or their history. All they know is that it was cool to root for the Red Wings because they were a winning a franchise.

Fixed that for you.

:naughty:

Feb 9, 2010
Arrowhead Pond
I am sure there are some. However, the ones that infest the Honda Center each time the Red Wings come to town have nothing to do with Michigan or Detroit. The ones I meet are complete drunk idiot bandwagon loving fans. They get all loud and obnoxious and in reality know nothing about the Detroit Red Wings or their history. All they know is that it was cool to root for the Red Wings because they are a winning a franchise.

Most Red Wing fans are like this and it's even worse in state.

PhoenyX

Dec 13, 2009
Toronto
Driving down from Toronto to see the game tonight. I've been to a handful of Ducks games in Detroit over the past five years and have never seen them win in the Joe, maybe tonight will be the first?

Go Ducks Go!

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad