GDT: Game #13 | Coyotes @ Blues | 6:00pm (AZ) | Scripps

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
This game is painful to watch. The turnovers and penalties are so bad.

I always heard good things but haven't noticed him whatsoever.
I've watched him over the years a bit, a few years back people started saying he was making bad decisions with the puck. I hadn't really noticed it, but I was only seeing him play a handful of times per season. He's been real bad, with rare moments where he's shown what he used to be (my understanding of what he used to be). I was actually advocating we trade for him at one point before the rebuild, I'm now gleeful we didn't spend assets on him.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I've watched him over the years a bit, a few years back people started saying he was making bad decisions with the puck. I hadn't really noticed it, but I was only seeing him play a handful of times per season. He's been real bad, with rare moments where he's shown what he used to be (my understanding of what he used to be). I was actually advocating we trade for him at one point before the rebuild, I'm now gleeful we didn't spend assets on
The effort is just isn’t acceptable to me. Where’s the speed? Where’s the snarl? This team is pissing me off. Can’t play a full 60 minutes. They consistently show up slow to games and look like they’re skating through mud. They don’t have the talent to not outwork the opposition. The rebuild isn’t f***ing done yet
The problem is the blues are using their head , the Yotes are playing stupid , no mustard or accuracy on passes, holding on to the puck too long , when you do that it slows your momentum down , and advertises what you are doing to make it easy for the blues to defend

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Had to miss last bit, couldn't resist going to watch the train wreck known as tge Oilers. Sharks with several great scoring chances in first 5 minutes.

Reactions: YotesFan47

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
That blown call at the blue line cost us a point. No doubt in my mind. Blues were spent, and if stripes don't miss that offside call, we tie it on that shift.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Brown and Stetcher got lit up and were awful. Only saved by the blues incompetence offensively. Kerfoot was also f***ing awful.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Fellas, our D is a trainwreck...wonder why we don't generate anything 5on5...look no further than the lack of quality puck movers on the rear guard.

Durzi isn't even that good of puck mover 5on5, but he's a world beater compared to the rest of the group. We need some serious upgrades if we're going to take the next step.

Anything BA can do this season will be a help.

Stecher, Brown, Dumba, Dermott (first 5 games Dermott was pretty decent, after that he's been one of the worst), Valimaki...just bad all around.

Reactions: KG and YotesFan47

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Fellas, our D is a trainwreck...wonder why we don't generate anything 5on5...look no further than the lack of quality puck movers on the rear guard.

Durzi isn't even that good of puck mover 5on5, but he's a world beater compared to the rest of the group. We need some serious upgrades if we're going to take the next step.

Anything BA can do this season will be a help.

Stecher, Brown, Dumba, Dermott (first 5 games Dermott was pretty decent, after that he's been one of the worst), Valimaki...just bad all around.
I agree with you. But we had a major problem with our forwards tonight, too. Keller, Hayton, Schmaltz, Maccelli, Zucker, Cooley, Carcone and Kerfoot all refused to go inside. Perimeter, perimeter, perimeter. How many times can you go low to high to low to high before you turn it over? How many times can you go cross seam before you turn it over? They would do literally anything no matter how stupid and low percentage to avoid tough areas.

this...when we have these games when we are turnover machines...the games are just ugly and this was certainly one of these games.
That’s what happens when you rely completely on nifty little passes and you can’t protect the puck and drive the net.

Reactions: KG

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
unacceptable effort, now for the 3rd game in a row. I’m really frustrated with this team. Last years team was obviously bad, but I could excuse losses because they at least skated hard, hit hard, and lost cuz of talent. These losses are on effort. We should’ve lost to Seattle, but Ingram stole a point and was a wall in the shootout.

They need to get their shit together. No more f***ing excuses

wbwing

Aug 28, 2014
They seem to have lost their north/south style from the last couple years. They can't forecheck. And are constantly trying to I east west passes for tap in. Need to shoot it and create chaos.

Reactions: Vinny Boombatz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad