GDT: GAME #12 | Vancouver @ Toronto | CBC HNIC @ SAT, 5-NOV 7PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
i predict a snoozefest...especially if Miller is in...he hates us and is highly motivated to shut us down..and has been successful at it too...hope i'm wrong

He's always played well
I think we've beat him the majority of the past 10 times though.
He hasn't seen these shooters either.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
We can give you Hunwick and Polak....OK?

Edit: Even adding Tanev and Edler to that group it looks dog ugly...what the Hell happened in Vancouver?

They are 8th in the league for goals against and 9th in PK.

Edler-Tanev
Hutton-Gudbranson

is not a bad top 4.

A mix of Sbisa, Trymakin, Larsen, Stecher should be able to form a good bottom pairing.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Mathews , Nylander get 2or 3 points each tonight. We win in a laugher 5-0. Can't wait for puck drop.

canadon

Jun 25, 2015
Vaughan, ON
Game Day Show today - The Leafs TV at its best :)
20161105_160535.jpg

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
With a D core like ours, we're not shutting anyone out. We're supposed to win this one. So 5-3 Canucks.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
The Canucks will blow us out. lol

Canucks will bore us out, is more appropriate.

They'll just cycle the puck all day, especially the Sedins.

The Leafs really need to be on their game in the defensive zone and hopefully don't fall asleep.

Vancouver is the most boring team in the league and this game could be hard to watch.

TheProspector

Oct 18, 2007
Orlando
Let's beat these *****es like the little rat ******** they are.

Vancouver is the 3rd or 4th worst of all fan bases. **** them. No sympathy.

Savvy

Sep 30, 2006
Mississauga
Don't see this game being close which ever way it goes. It's going to break down to who dictates the tempo of the game. Either the leafs keep the speed flowing through the game and Vancouver gets skated into the ground because they've got zero ability to keep up or Vancouver will get the puck deep early and keep a steady cycle going to slow the pace of the game and I think we've all seen how poorly the leafs do right now when a slower paced cycle game starts.

kb

Aug 28, 2009
Vancouver has outplayed and outshot their last 2 opponents and are on a 7 game losing streak. The Leafs are on a 2 game winning streak where they have been outplayed and outshot handily both times.

I'll let everyone draw their own conclusions from this.

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
Reading the Nucks GDT is pretty funny, Hope Jake V pulls another tempertanturm like he did in the world jrs and gives us 3 powerplays alone,

LeafingTheWay

May 31, 2014
They are 8th in the league for goals against and 9th in PK.

Edler-Tanev
Hutton-Gudbranson

is not a bad top 4.

A mix of Sbisa, Trymakin, Larsen, Stecher should be able to form a good bottom pairing.

That's a bad 2nd pairing. I really like that 1st pairing but after that they're nothing.

Those goals against are due get worse as the season progresses. They ran into some luck early on in their 4 game winning streak which makes the D look better than they are.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
does anyone have the free-legal cbc stream. why they hide it is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad