GDT: Game 12: Russia Vs United States | 1PM EST 7PM CET | USA 3 - 1 RUS

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I am really hoping Canada had an unusually flat game yesterday and the US is at least right there with the Russians

Startseva

Dec 30, 2012
Moscow
Whoever will win but expecting a close game. Our team will not have enough emotions after yesterday's win.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Dostal needs to pull off one more miracle in the next 2 games.

Russians were definitely the better team in our game against them. They looked like a gold contender to my eye.

Russians were better, but I don’t think Czechs are getting enough credit for pulling that win off in the end.

3rd period Czechs really shut Russians down. They didn’t have too many grade A scoring chances. Russians just cycled the puck a lot and had lots of possession.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Russians were better, but I don’t think Czechs are getting enough credit for pulling that win off in the end.

3rd period Czechs really shut Russians down. They didn’t have too many grade A scoring chances. Russians just cycled the puck a lot and had lots of possession.

When you follow it up losing to Germany it goes in fluke department.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

Agree we shut it down nicely and never trailed in the game. Russia had a 10 minutes stretch in the first and second where we didn't get a shot on net. Any idea how hard it is to enjoy a Czechvar when we haven't got a shot in 10 minutes?lmao

Reactions: czechcanadian

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017

they had plenty. Dostal had all the answers.

Reactions: czechcanadian

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Lol I noticed they have been cutting to commercial so we don’t have to listen to that God awful penalty song :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad