GDT: Game 12 [ Penguins vs Maple Leafs ] November 3 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I mean, having Creed beat Drago doesn't mean the whole movie is going to be predictable. Unless you want to criticize just about every movie ever for having the protagonist win.
Bruh this boy killed my pops
Russian anger speak
Montage of training
Rocky mumbling some shit thinking he's inspirational
Hard battle
Creed wins
Humble about it so he can Honor his dad
Drago and rock make up.

Bookmark this shit. Watch.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The most important thing is your point about different lines having a different strategy. You have to play to your strenghts.

A guy like Oleksiak should be a good puck mover... instead he tries to skate the puck out too often. Similar story with JJ. He is trying to play like he did in College. This **** doesn't work in the pros. Problem is not personnel, it is not playing to our collective AND individual strenghts. That's on Sully.

Everyone in the NHL plays the same variations. Everyone has a 1-2-2. Everyone has similar breakouts. Everyone has set plays on faceoffs, etc. It is about what you deploy against WHO and with which players.

So we need to fire Sully then...it’s time...expiration date is likely here

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The most important thing is your point about different lines having a different strategy. You have to play to your strenghts.

A guy like Oleksiak should be a good puck mover... instead he tries to skate the puck out too often. Similar story with JJ. He is trying to play like he did in College. This **** doesn't work in the pros. Problem is not personnel, it is not playing to our collective AND individual strenghts. That's on Sully.

Everyone in the NHL plays the same variations. Everyone has a 1-2-2. Everyone has similar breakouts. Everyone has set plays on faceoffs, etc. It is about what you deploy against WHO and with which players.

I think this is an problem that Johnson has, that the people who focus on Johnson never mention. He's trying to do more with the puck than Letang tries to do, even Letang knows his limitations. His job is to get to the puck in the defensive zone and get it to the forwards, I don't know why anyone would want him to do more than that. Even if he was great at skating the puck, he's not Crosby, Malkin or Kessel.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Oh now Crosby gets clowned by Hyman.

One of those disturbing games I’ve ever watched tbh. Not one of the worst period, most disturbing in terms of heart.

Reactions: treeni12

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
t6a7CPD.png

Reactions: Riikolas Revenge

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I think this is an problem that Johnson has, that the people who focus on Johnson never mention. He's trying to do more with the puck than Letang tries to do, even Letang knows his limitations. His job is to get to the puck in the defensive zone and get it to the forwards, I don't know why anyone would want him to do more than that. Even if he was great at skating the puck, he's not Crosby, Malkin or Kessel.

Exactly! We have the best forward group in the league, get them the puck in stride. Accelerate the tempo. Do not try to be Bobby Orr. Puck is faster than man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad