GDT: Game 12: Coyotes @ Blues 7PM CST BSMW

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Jesus Christ Rivers, HOW DO YOU GET THAT WRONG??? As you take the defensive zone faceoff with a second left you fall on the puck, not tie the stick up

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
We’re giving Krug one of the game stars now to boost his trade value?

I don’t hate it. Nothing else has worked to this point.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I don’t know that I have ever been to a game where BOTH teams played as badly as these two teams played tonight. We couldn’t complete a pass, couldn’t get a decent look on a power play, and Arizona was still bad enough that we had them outshot by 27-10 at one point. Woof. I almost never leave early unless we’re losing by a lot and I left with about five minutes left.

There was an extreme lack of effort up and down the lineup tonight and, despite the win, I really feel like maybe Berube needs to go. Even if we end up throwing away this season and next as part of the re-tool, I don’t think he’s the guy to turn this around and get us back to contention. The roster we’re building around the young core and the new young players we’re adding to that core need to be able to play a style that I don’t think Berube can adapt to.

mab894

Nov 27, 2017
Gotta say, the defensive structure is leaps and bounds better than last year and everyone is buying into their responsibilities on both sides of the puck. I also love our 4th line. Cycle the puck and ozone time are the name of the game for them and they are excelling at that. 3rd line has been looking a lot better too. Still way too many wasted opportunities along with an awful powerplay but all in all I am encouraged by our play the last few games.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
I don’t know that I have ever been to a game where BOTH teams played as badly as these two teams played tonight. We couldn’t complete a pass, couldn’t get a decent look on a power play, and Arizona was still bad enough that we had them outshot by 27-10 at one point. Woof. I almost never leave early unless we’re losing by a lot and I left with about five minutes left.

There was an extreme lack of effort up and down the lineup tonight and, despite the win, I really feel like maybe Berube needs to go. Even if we end up throwing away this season and next as part of the re-tool, I don’t think he’s the guy to turn this around and get us back to contention. The roster we’re building around the young core and the new young players we’re adding to that core need to be able to play a style that I don’t think Berube can adapt to.
2 movies same screen with some of you guys. A lack of effort was not the issue -- it was a lack of execution. Pucks were bouncing all over the place and they were sloppy BUT they gave a great effort despite the soul-sucking PP.

My god the powerplay is unbelievablely pathetic right now. They can play great 5 on 5 but with a man advantage they forget how to hockey. Need a new pp coach.
Yeah, notice his name is not being mentioned on air. Its still early, a lot of slop in everyones game and things to figure out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad