GDT: Game 12: Coyotes @ Blues 7PM CST BSMW

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
t1okzdvuaajahj7tse3l
Well, another Blues game is here. The Blues try to rebound from a loss against the Jets while the Coyotes try to continue the wins after beating the Seattle Kraken. The Blues Leading Scorer Robert Thomas with 10 points will be head to head with the Coyotes leading scorer Nick Schmaltz who has 12 points. Hofer will have a goalie duel with (probable) Vejmelka.

Lineups will be added when available.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
i picked up schmaltz in my fantasy league, hopefully it will be a reverse jinx as he and keller usually rack up the points against the blues

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
I really hope we beat Arizona tonight we’re due for a win against this pesky team.

Happy to see Perunovich get a good look with Scandella, Chief said he’ll get more pp opportunities and ice time, hopefully he makes the most of it.

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
t1okzdvuaajahj7tse3l
Well, another Blues game is here. The Blues try to rebound from a loss against the Jets while the Coyotes try to continue the wins after beating the Seattle Kraken. The Blues Leading Scorer Robert Thomas with 10 points will be head to head with the Coyotes leading scorer Nick Schmaltz who has 12 points. Hofer will have a goalie duel with (probable) Vejmelka.

Lineups will be added when available.
Wasn't this supposed to go up yesterday?

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Go Blues. Never really know what to expect other than we’ll likely spend the bulk of the game in the defensive zone. Other than that, anything seems possible with this group.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad