Post-Game Talk: Game 12: Canucks 3, Devils 2 in SO - Booth and Weise injured, call up some more D-men

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Yeah. Don't want to outright say it but he's had documented problems w it recently. Also burrows too walking around with a Suit and sneakers on. No noticeable limp or anything

Ahhh...Good to know, and thanks again.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Rbig1ce.png

Well I didn't see that coming.

LolClarkson*

I'd be happy with Richardson in the shootout. Maybe even Higgins. Keep Daniel Sedin away from shootouts. It's painful to watch. It's honestly embarrassing. He doesn't get it. He thinks he can outwait a goalie, but he doesn't go in with speed and he stickhandles so slowly. Ahhh!

A lot of players do that. Incuding Kane

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
A lot of players do that. Incuding Kane

lol, please. Don't compare Kane's shootout attempts to dan sedin's. Kane can go in slowly and stickhandle slowly, but goalies also realize that he can stickhandle insanely fast even after he has slowed it down. Dan sedin stickhandles slowly going in and continues to stickhandle slowly even with his final dekes ... if you can call them that. Their shootout attempts are nothing alike.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Gutsy, gutsy win. Little to no forwards left because Booth is soft and Weise is meh, looked like a legitimate injury at least.

Santo is best.

nmain37*

Kassian is starting to look comfortable in his own skin. Looks like he is given the leash to do what he wants

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Garrison is a -4, Edler is a -5. Ha.

That's just weird. I guess it's kind of like Duncan Keith and Brent Seabrook being only +0 and +1 respectively, or Weber being -2. When you're getting all the tough minutes you're going to inevitably get the minuses.

Both Edler and Garrison need to get in to the + though.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I bet they phone it in tomorrow. STL is too tough, they are too tired and they already have had a successful trip. If they somehow pull tomorrow off, I'll be shocked.

I'd quit being a fan of this team if they didn't try to win against STL. I'm serious too.

John Bender*

I'd quit being a fan of this team if they didn't try to win against STL. I'm serious too.

I'm not saying they won't try....I am just saying I can see them not being able to bring what it takes to win. Too much fatigue, too much looking forward to being home, etc.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I'm not saying they won't try....I am just saying I can see them not being able to bring what it takes to win. Too much fatigue, too much looking forward to being home, etc.

Well you did say "phone it in" so I took that as, not trying at all. ;) Agreed with everything else you said though.

BoHorvatFan

Dec 13, 2009
Vancouver
No way a Torts coached team would ever not show up and compete. But I sure don't expect a win from them, it would be crazy to. Im happy with the trip, we've shown lots of mental toughness I'm impressed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad