BRUINS GDT GAME 12 - BRUINS at Whalercanes - 7:07 PM - NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
"I don't feel 100 percent, but I feel about as good as I could for the circumstances. ... I'm excited to be part of the group again."

Worries me a bit with Krug, so he's going to be playing injured the whole year?

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Need something out of Bjork and Donato tonight. Heinen I'm not AS worried about... but Christ, pot a goal, any of you.

I expect the first line to get back to scoring. I'm going with 3-2 for the Bruins.

Really too bad Donato had that one called back because of an inch offsides..Why is it other teams catch us but we never seem to catch them offside, or is it just me?

Anyway, my point...I think Donato pots one, he goes on a hot streak. Him and DeBrusk have hit more goalposts between them, it's unfortunate..

Tmac37

Apr 1, 2018
Formerly Tmac21
Really too bad Donato had that one called back because of an inch offsides..Why is it other teams catch us but we never seem to catch them offside, or is it just me?

Anyway, my point...I think Donato pots one, he goes on a hot streak. Him and DeBrusk have hit more goalposts between them, it's unfortunate..

He did put one in the net, called back or not. And he looked much more confident afterwords so lets hope it keeps up.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
I have a general rule that I do not bet for or against the Bruins because there's too much feelings and not enough strategy........that being said I'm breaking my own rule and betting for the good guys tonight! Let's hope they put up a touchdown on Darling

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
If this is what he said, I'm sitting him until this isn't in his mind at all.

That's what I feel too, there's no way the foot is going to heal further by playing 20+ minutes a night in the NHL, or he could take another puck off it.

Reactions: BMC

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
I have a general rule that I do not bet for or against the Bruins because there's too much feelings and not enough strategy........that being said I'm breaking my own rule and betting for the good guys tonight! Let's hope they put up a touchdown on Darling
Then go for the two PAT. :)

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Krug with Moore on his right side has the potential to be a dumpster fire. With Miller out weeks and McAvoy out til whenever they sure could use a veteran right handed defensive defenseman

Reactions: gumgum

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
"I don't feel 100 percent, but I feel about as good as I could for the circumstances. ... I'm excited to be part of the group again."

Worries me a bit with Krug, so he's going to be playing injured the whole year?
Could be wrong, but from that quote to me that doesn't mean he's injured but that he isn't in full game shape yet.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
is this a serious question? hahah I kid.

Because John Moore on his right side is not that great defensively, two gamblers on the same pair is all.

I don't see a gambler in Moore, he has one move from what I can tell, and that's driving it down the right-side wall in the offensive zone. I'd actually like to see him use his skating and skill more than he has.

Thing about Krug for me is he really isn't a great skater. And that was before injuries to both ankles. I thought him losing a decent puck-mover/skater in Carlo in the playoffs really hurt him and wore him out, forced him to carry the puck more often. Sapped his energy quicker, he took more physical punishment because he had the puck more.

Reactions: FanSince72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad