GDT: Game 12: Arizona Sons of Skyrim @ Philadelphia MILK DRINKERS | 4:00 p.m. PDT | FS-A

What would you do?

• Pay fine ($2500)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Go to penalty box

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Resist arrest

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Got the first win with Duclair scratched. Guess that the excuse they need to banish him to the AHL for the rest of the season.

Arguably their first quality start from a goalie and they won. All goals were with an extra man for Philly.

Reactions: Mosby and RABBIT

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
rpneuz0k32vz.jpg

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Wouldn’t have had it any other way, right fellas?

Honestly, this is how it HAD to happen. I don't think they would've been as juiced after 11 straight losses followed by a 3-1 win.

IT ABSOLUTELY HAD TO HAPPEN THIS WAY. Where this momentum takes us, i truly don't know. Do i want this team to continue it's struggles for no. 1 overall? I don't know. All i know is that i'm f***ing psyched to have Keller, Domi, etc, i still love this team, and this feels f***ing good.

MoonDragn

Mar 28, 2007
Maryland
Watching your game and your players, forget about protecting the lead, I think your team has enough talent to just score as much as they can and protect the goals by keeping the puck in the opponent's side of the ice. I hope Wedgewood works out for you guys. When he gets hot he is really really good.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Well at least we've progressed to you actually admitting faults in his play, so I'll take it.
LOL, are you kidding me? I've routinely called out when he f***s up(last two games in particular). I call out when everyone f***s up though. I don't think Schenn is the best dman ever, I just don't get why he's the one who gets called out specifically when there are 3 glaring terrible plays by 3 different players. Look at my post right after the collapse, and look at yours. Same events, except I call out each player who crapped the bed.

Schenn on the Weal goal + a failed clear on the 3rd goal.

Schenn **** up on that first goal. Domi and Martinook on the 2nd. Took a total team effort to blow that one.

Again, I'm not absolving Schenn of blame, I'm just legitimately curious why he is the one who was listed by name of the 3 when all 3 did their best to blow the game.

I also don't appreciate the dismissive tone and false accusation tbh. I know you tend to post on the blunt side, and that's cool, but to say I've never admitted faults in his play and ignore the rest is pretty crappy.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Watching your game and your players, forget about protecting the lead, I think your team has enough talent to just score as much as they can and protect the goals by keeping the puck in the opponent's side of the ice. I hope Wedgewood works out for you guys. When he gets hot he is really really good.

Please pass on to your fellow Devils fans how awesome you guys are, seriously like 3 Devils fans in here to congratulate us!

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
The 2g meltdown was a heartbreaker as flyers did not deserve a point.

You guys played one hell of a 1st period, physical and great compete level and outplayed them tonight overall.

Keller is awesome, wanted him so bad in NJ that year.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I also don't appreciate the dismissive tone and false accusation tbh. I know you tend to post on the blunt side, and that's cool, but to say I've never admitted faults in his play and ignore the rest is pretty crappy.

First of all, I didn't catch the number of the two failed clearing attempts. Second, a missed clear is not the same as missing your man in front of the net when that's your only job. I don't know why you've chosen to be a Stan for a D that can only play one phase of the game and continues to play that one phase incredibly poorly. That's on you. You swear he can handle the puck yet he continually passes straight to the opposition, if he even manages to make a decision before the forecheck is upon him. He's a pylon of a player and has been his entire career. He took an incredibly selfish penalty to boot, and was only bailed out by the refs doing something unusual. He should absolutely come out of the lineup tomorrow but he'll probably be saved by Hammer's injury.

D are paid to be in position, calm, and make good decisions. Schenn does none of those things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad