GDT: Game 12: Arizona Sons of Skyrim @ Philadelphia MILK DRINKERS | 4:00 p.m. PDT | FS-A

What would you do?

• Pay fine ($2500)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Go to penalty box

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Resist arrest

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
That's the thing, he does look great, he always has the puck he just panics.

I actually think, when paired with Keller, Domi just needs to slow down a bit. I think he's so used to being the only guy with hustle and speed that, now that he's on a line with Keller, he's just trying to do too much too quickly.

I don't buy the theory that he's compensating for feelings of jealousy for Keller, though. IIRC he's been absolutely thrilled playing with Keller because Clayton's playmaking ability is so top-tier. I think he's just gotta switch from trying to make everything happen himself to integrating a bit better with his linemates.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
That's the thing, he does look great, he always has the puck he just panics.

i don't think he is panicking, i think he is one of the few out there making a difference. He maybe too focused on hitting the net, seeing as most of our team has had a problem with it thus far. He's shooting right into the goalies chest/pads. At least he's shooting though, he'll be alright. I think Domi likes playing with Keller, just imagine when both of the are firing on all cylinders...

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Wow. Just got done watching the tape. Finally a win. Wedgewood played well. Nice difference. I think that I saw perhaps half the brain dead turnovers that I saw last game, and still we nearly blew it. Now for Detroit.

BOGO

Oct 20, 2017
Nice win for Wedgie, he made some great saves and I cannot really fault him for any of the Flyers goals. Baby steps, the team is improving and the game was a lot of fun to watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad