Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Going to Bob Seger

other wise I would have offered you ....... 12 bucks. :sarcasm:

The very first concert I ever went to was Bob Seger at Maple Leaf Gardens. I was just a kid, maybe 12 yrs old. My biggest memory was the amount of smoke that was in the air at the end of the concert. (Smoking was allowed back then). Also having the munchies something fierce and stopping with my parents for pizza after the concert.

Hacketts

Jul 12, 2018
My quality of life has increased since leaving the swamp of leafs fans/media in southern ontario. I hate games starting at 4pm though...

I'm moving out to Victoria in a few days, I'm not sure what to think of the 4pm games...:S

I like the fact I may have more of an evening now.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I like Kulak alot but he has had his ugly side show a bit lately. He's obviously not Petry-level, but he is prone to similar bouts of brainfarts.

I think Kulak will be a good Dman as he ages again a bit like Petry, but not as high a ceiling.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
I’d like to try this experience. Going outside Montreal. And going to our rivals cities. It’s worthwhile.

You’d be surprised how many Habs fans there are in Toronto. Of course, we’re the minority. I can’t speak for all areas, but at least my area of the city, it’s quite ethnically diverse and at least 5 families on my street are Habs fans. One of my friends, who happens to be from outside Canada, explained when he moved here, he knew little about hockey but knew who the Canadiens were because of their history.

Long story short, he’s witnessed 3 cups first hand (albeit on TV) from the team having lived right in the middle of Toronto for over 40 years. I know other people with similar stories. Plus, we do our part and raise all our kids as Habs fans.

Now, I wouldn’t slap a Canadiens bumper sticker or window flag on my car and park it unattended, lol, but it also helps we aren’t “playoff threats” to the Leafs right now. I know I’ve recounted stories about some moronic fans I’ve encountered, but most Leafs fans I know aren’t too bad.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I'm moving out to Victoria in a few days, I'm not sure what to think of the 4pm games...:S

I like the fact I may have more of an evening now.
If you can watch on delay it's actually pretty great. You skip all the filler and can finish the game before any evening plans.

Watching live in the afternoon is actually really fun too, I didn't think i'd like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad