Not open for further replies.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
HNIT.png

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Good work on the GDT. We get another National game. :sarcasm: Should be fun but I'm betting we see far too many little blue termites coming out of the woodwork. It seriously sucks that we can't do anything about it. The ball is in your court Mr. Molson but then again the color of money is more important that the color of the jersey infesting our temple. :eek:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Predictions for tonight's tilt?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Going to Bob Seger

Still the Same, Night Moves, We've got tonight, Against the wind, Mainstreet. My favorite Bob Seger songs. Love his lyrics.

Did not realize this was his final tour:

Bob Seger announces final farewell-tour dates for North America. ... As it now stands, he will wrap up his half-century touring career with a Philadelphia show on Nov. 1, following newly added dates in Boston (Oct. 24), Toronto (Oct. 26) and New York (Oct. 30).

Enjoy it, should be special. Never saw him in concert even if I liked several of his songs over the years. Now kinda wish I had.

Set list from his prior show, if you're inclined to know in advance: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band Setlist at TD Garden, Boston

Or, maybe you already knew.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Still the Same, Night Moves, We've got tonight, Against the wind, Mainstreet. My favorite Bob Seger songs. Love his lyrics.

Bob Seger announces final farewell-tour dates for North America. ... As it now stands, he will wrap up his half-century touring career with a Philadelphia show on Nov. 1, following newly added dates in Boston (Oct. 24), Toronto (Oct. 26) and New York (Oct. 30).

Enjoy it, should be special. Never saw him in concert even if I liked several of his songs over the years. Now kinda wish I had.
Thanks Runner. Should be good. Have great seats. Guy has been around forever and yet I have not seen him either. The wife is stoked.
Still The Same is one of my favorites too. Rambling Man. Mainstreet. Against the Wind.

Reactions: Runner77

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas

Set list from his prior show, if you're inclined to know in advance: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band Setlist at TD Garden, Boston

Or, maybe you already knew.
Yea, but thanks. Checked song list form last few shows.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Their first line is terrific, their second line is good just because of Marner. Tavares is not there so they will be missing him a little. Their top 4 defense squad is better than ours. Maybe we have a better goalie.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Their first line is terrific, their second line is good just because of Marner. Tavares is not there so they will be missing him a little. Their top 4 defense squad is better than ours. Maybe we have a better goalie.

No Tavares, on a back to back, and playing their back up.

If we can't best them now...

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
I am afraid of special teams tonight. Habs have their hands full tonight

Add Tavares was hurt to Leafs wheel of excuses if they lose

Reactions: Vachon23

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Nice GDT, very appropriate.

We might win this and it'll quiet the doomsayers a little, but next comes a road trip and that might not be so pleasant; back to back against the Yotes and Vegas, we'll see.

Wheel of excuses for the Leafs: The anthem singer distracted us. We were too busy counting the Stanley Cup banners.

GO:habsGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad