GDT: Game 11: TOR @ MTL | Oct. 26, 2019 7:00pm ET, CBC, TVAS, SN1, CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Good work on the GDT. We get another National game. :sarcasm: Should be fun but I'm betting we see far too many little blue termites coming out of the woodwork. It seriously sucks that we can't do anything about it. The ball is in your court Mr. Molson but then again the color of money is more important that the color of the jersey infesting our temple. :eek:

I actually have no idea where Habs are in the standings but my prediction is that there will be no playoff talk by end of NOvember. There will be a lot more talk, including d'chez nous media about firing Julien and hopefully Bergevin along with him.

Reactions: habsfan891

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Let the heavy machinery we aren't allowed to talk about take charge tonight but not without an entertaining offence game from our rookies.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
GJ on the GDT!

On that note, if TOR is playing their backup, let’s hope this guy brought a bib.

DD9DBEEC-90B8-4A18-BE6F-3D6B26FF994E.jpeg

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Is it confirmed the backup!? I didn't think they would do it :laugh:

To be fair, Babcock starts his starter the first game of back to backs everytime. It’s something that drives Leafs fans nuts. That said, we’ll probably make a sieve like Hutchinson look elite and people will be talking about how Price got “outplayed” by another goalie because Matthews sniped a few by a him.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Going to be at a local bar with some friends late afternoon, and likely stick around until 1st intermission. I’m assuming it’ll be on TV, so we’ll be catching it at my place after.
I’d like to try this experience. Going outside Montreal. And going to our rivals cities. It’s worthwhile.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I think we'll play a pretty imperfect game, but so will the leafs. I could see long bouts of not being able to get the puck out...

But I also see us forechecking hard and scoring goals....

I think it's going to be a good one.

4-3 Habs

Tatar
Armia(PP)
Lehkonen
Gallagher

Matthews
Matthews
Nylander

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.