Post-Game Talk: Game 11: Penalty Killing Moon | Blackhawks vs. Avalanche | 11/3/16 7:30 p.m. (CSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
This is probably the best game I've seen this year, especially as far as possession goes. Hawks dominating the game. Team is all starting to click, and lines are functioning well together.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Anyone else seeing a massive amount of Field Museum popup ads showing up, btw? It's outrageous today. Every time I refresh the page, or go to make a post, it pops up on the whole screen.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Do you think that Foley has people around him that tell him he's funny? Or is he just delusional?

He was not like this when on the radio many years ago, in fact he was by himself for years until Tallon came along.

I miss that Foley....Tallon was great as a color guy and funny as hell.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
This is probably the best game I've seen this year, especially as far as possession goes. Hawks dominating the game. Team is all starting to click, and lines are functioning well together.

And here's the funny thing, i expect them to be much, much better. After seeing 3 cups my expectations are different as i'm sure like many of you here.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Anyone else seeing a massive amount of Field Museum popup ads showing up, btw? It's outrageous today. Every time I refresh the page, or go to make a post, it pops up on the whole screen.

Not just today....all the damn time.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
All of that because of Kempny completely missing the net, and then flailing around on the way back, Roszival would have been roasted.....crickets.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
What, you mean Hossa wasn't going to shoot 4% forever? Craziness. :laugh:

DPHawk

Oct 31, 2013
Hossa looking really good. It's a long season though so I hope he's still at this level in April and beyond. Hopefully Q gives him some maintenance days and does what it takes to keep him fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad