Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Kraken on a breakaway
54357828a104b.image.jpg
Again, lol.

Buffalo allows a lot of breakaways

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Sure is fun scoring goals, even empty net ones.

KrakAttack

Mar 27, 2014
SeaTac, WA
Good game by the Kraken, great for Eberle to get the hat trick. Was a bit worried after the score going to 1-1 and 2-2 while massively outshooting Buffalo, but liked how the team kept creating chances when up by 1 and 2 goals.

Feeling good now, but can't lose to the Coyotes on Saturday. Would be a great time to see a nice winning streak.

GrungeHockey

Sep 14, 2021
Ya, if you all remember I came here as a disgruntled Sabres fan who had given up on them so ya, that was damn satisfying.

Such a better work ethic on this team, so much more effort. I enjoy watching them so much more, even though we all know they need more skill (patience, it'll happen). That was fun.

Reactions: Ray Martyniuk

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
I am not going to call Buffalo a bad team because their record is a very respectable one. But, man, we struggle to score against everyone. We are bottom-10 in the league for both GA/GP and GF/GP. For all the puck possession and advanced stats we may be doing better in, means nothing if we cannot put the puck in the net.
I think some guys are still trying to find chemistry with linemates! The goals will come be patient

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad