GDT: Game #11- Kraken host the New Era Sabres 7pm PT

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Yeah, I get that but my concern is not with how the SOG are skewed in our favor this game. This seems to be a trend and one that worries me.
Shot accuracy is an issue, but that's what happens when you pick a bunch of guys that aren't scoring superstars. Some guys just have a knack for scoring, and some need to work for them. Francis picked the later....

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Shot accuracy is an issue, but that's what happens when you pick a bunch of guys that aren't scoring superstars. Some guys just have a knack for scoring, and some need to work for them. Francis picked the later....
Yeah. And to be honest, the low GF/GP is not as much of a surprise to me. But what is a surprise is that we are bottom-10 in GA/GP. I feel like the goals for stat for us just looks worse because we are not that great defensively and I thought that was going to be one of our strengths.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Yeah. And to be honest, the low GF/GP is not as much of a surprise to me. But what is a surprise is that we are bottom-10 in GA/GP. I feel like the goals for stat for us just looks worse because we are not that great defensively and I thought that was going to be one of our strengths.
A lot of the GA aren't the fault of the D though.... like this one

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Hopefully we own the third period. I would so hate to lose to this collection of bozos.

Reactions: Idionym

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Kraken on a breakaway
54357828a104b.image.jpg

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Cheap shot. I'm developing a hate for these guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad