GDT: Game 11: Golden Knights @ Blackhawks 5pm

Huokaus

Oct 29, 2010
Just happened to notice that with a win today Fleury would pass Sawchuk as the sole 7th place holder in all-time goalie wins. Was a quite a shocker that he's so high up the rankings, could push for top 5 this season already.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Stone-Eakin-Pirri is one. With the wings reversed.

They have to split up Eakin and Pirri to give their lines a better chance. Eakin isn't very creative offensively and Pirri is good to shoot but needs players creating for him.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Lol Glass seemingly demoted from powerplay duties because....

I don't know you guys figure it out and get back to me.

We saw the same players without Glass on the power play last season. It was ugly.

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Not really sure what Gallant is doing the last two games. Stone should not be playing on the third line. It's not working either.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
What are they?

Smith-Karlsson-Stastny
Pacioretty-Glass-Marchessault
Pirri-Eakin-Stone

I guess there is the hope that Stone could get Pirri and Eakin going, and a line with Stone in it will always be a threat. But putting your best player on the 3rd line? :huh:

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
How was that a penalty? I'm beginning to think more about IceNeophyte's conspiracy theory lol.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I'm not too worried about the lack of goals lately. I think the forwards are overcompensating for the group of plugs on the back end. Also doesn't help said group of plugs has been atrocious moving the puck.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
The dinner, she was good. The Flower, he was great. The rest, not so much. :thumbd:

This team is so hard to watch at times. Makes me less disappointed that I'll be missing the next few games. Maybe they'll figure things out in my absence. And maybe Schmidt and/or even Tuchsy will be back. :crossfing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad