GDT: Game 11: Columbus at New Jersey | 11/1 7PM EDT

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Shawn Mitchell ‏@smitchcd 12s12 seconds ago
Forsberg, Goloubef and Gibbons will play tonight, coach Todd Richards said. #NHL debut for Forsberg. #CBJ debut for Gibbons.

Shawn Mitchell ‏@smitchcd 9s9 seconds ago
#CBJ D Dalton Prout will be a healthy scratch.

Last edited:

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Anyone who is impressed by the manner in which Jarmo has handled the injury challenges from the start of the season is very easily impressed.

He's been as creative as your average government bureaucratic drone. Actually, he's probably been less creative. My apologies to any government bureaucrat whom I may have offended.

Please, alright GM of EA Sports NHL 15, tell us what's out there since you apparently know more than the FO. We'll wait.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
My stance - Yes, .500 keeps us in the playoff race. Yes, we had a bad start last season and still made the playoffs.

But, we were expecting much more from the team this season than that. Playoffs shouldn't be a worry, they should be a lock. We were expecting a good team this year.

But we couldn't have expected all these injuries.

Good teams deal with injuries successfully. So far, we have not. This is a disappointment.

This is a statement year. The front office needs to make one if the players can't be it due to underperformance or injury.

I simply can't support the decision to allow our second line to be Foligno - Chaput - Boll.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
My stance - Yes, .500 keeps us in the playoff race. Yes, we had a bad start last season and still made the playoffs.

But, we were expecting much more from the team this season than that. Playoffs shouldn't be a worry, they should be a lock. We were expecting a good team this year.

But we couldn't have expected all these injuries.

Good teams deal with injuries successfully. So far, we have not. This is a disappointment.

This is a statement year. The front office needs to make one if the players can't be it due to underperformance or injury.

I simply can't support the decision to allow our second line to be Foligno - Chaput - Boll.

This post really confuses me, especially the last line. Can't say I've seen Boll on the 2nd line yet.
As for the dealing with injuries... Yeah teams deal with 3 or 4 injuries, maybe even 5 but not 8 roster players including a 2nd, 3rd and 4th line center plus the starting goalie. That would be tough for every NHL team. Little early to hit the panic button

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Have to think tonights game will be one of the lowest watched of the season given the injuries and the Buckeye game.

Next week we play the Lightning at home when the Bucks play MSU. Don't know who came up with that one.

I'll be watching OSU, but will have the Jackets on my phone or iPad.

Go Bucks.

Last edited:

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
That guy's obviously trolling. There's no other explanation.

WTF should the Jackets do? Trade off a prospect for proven low-upside NHL player every time someone goes down? We'd have no prospect pool left and the team still wouldn't be any good. ... Oh, and then our injured guys come back? Then what?

Get a grip already.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Suckered into a OSU party. What's the link so I can watch hockey on my iPad?

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Please, alright GM of EA Sports NHL 15, tell us what's out there since you apparently know more than the FO. We'll wait.

It's not my job to specifically be able to list which free agents are playing in the AHL and in Europe and possibly the KHL who might be able to provide some short term offensive pop Such players exist. They don't exist in Springfield right now. It's the job of the GM of an NHL franchise who has a massive staff supporting him to find these players and sign them.

I suppose I shouldn't expect a different response from someone who was on board with the GM for lowballing #19. How's his regression going?:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad