Clemmensen

Inactive
Gelinas

Injured
Cammalleri, Havlat, Tootoo​

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Not expecting much, Johansen and Dano with the goals.

4-2 Devils.

Any word yet if Forsberg gets a shot? *Gulp*

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Probably see Gibbons in for Tropp. And hopefully he or Foligno can play pivot, Wennberg is not ready yet. Put him on the wing.

Goloubef should see the ice with how horrendous the D was. We'll see though.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
From Portzlines Twitter.
So, all signs point to #CBJ G Anton Forsberg making his NHL debut tonight. Coach Todd Richards will speak to the medai late this afternoon.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Previously when Forsberg was called up, someone on here said he felt that he would steal the job from CMAC. A lot, including myself disagreed because CMAC at the time did nothing wrong. Played well in pre season and was playing well in the Ottawa game before he got injured. Well NOW, I will agree with that poster. After some poor starts, I think Forsberg plays well and gets the next couple of starts.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Previously when Forsberg was called up, someone on here said he felt that he would steal the job from CMAC. A lot, including myself disagreed because CMAC at the time did nothing wrong. Played well in pre season and was playing well in the Ottawa game before he got injured. Well NOW, I will agree with that poster. After some poor starts, I think Forsberg plays well and gets the next couple of starts.

Surprised that you remember that post haha, that poster was me. Of course, I'm pumped for Forsberg tonight. I see tons of potential. Imagine if he can reel together a few shutouts... :sarcasm:

gojacketsgo61

Fire the Refs!
Apr 27, 2009
Honestly, good to see Forsberg get the start. We don't really know what he can do (that could be good or bad). McBackup has also not done anything to cement his status as the #2 guy this season. Also, with the countless injuries to our team, it might be good to see if a new guy can maybe spark the team a bit.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
While I'm excited for Forsberg, he'll have to put up a couple vezina worthy games to steal the position. I really don't wanna see another Mason situation :sarcasm:

thebus2288*

Would like to see:

Foligno-Johansen-Skille
Hartnell-Chaput-Atkinson
Boll-Gibbons-Dano
Collins/Tropp-Wennberg-Cracknell

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
May as well give Forsberg the start. Sometimes rookie goalies come up huge. Scott Darling, who started last season with Cincinnati of the ECHL, is 2-1 with a .933 save percentage in 3 starts in Chicago so far. He was 4th or 5th on the Hawks depth chart to start the season.

Given that CMac has not been on top of his game, I don't think that HCTR has any real choice. This team, as currently configured, needs top notch netminding and it hasn't received it of late. May as well try someone different.

If anyone not wearing #19, #13, #43 or #71 doesn't put a goal on the board tonite, then Jarmo absolutely has to add someone to this roster outside of another 4th liner from Springfield. Creativity and scouring the earth for talent is a necessity. The GM has to be able to find at least one or two players outside of the CBJ-Springfield universe to help this team to score. It can be done.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
If anyone not wearing #19, #13, #43 or #71 doesn't put a goal on the board tonite, then Jarmo absolutely has to add someone to this roster outside of the Springfield roster. Creativity and scouring the earth for talent is a necessity. The GM has to be able to find at least one or two players outside of the CBJ-Springfield universe to help this team to score. It can be done.

you're in luck...Jenner and Calvert are likely back on Tuesday, so you can rest assure that you are correct...

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
you're in luck...Jenner and Calvert are likely back on Tuesday, so you can rest assure that you are correct...

Anyone who is impressed by the manner in which Jarmo has handled the injury challenges from the start of the season is very easily impressed.

He's been as creative as your average government bureaucratic drone. Actually, he's probably been less creative. My apologies to any government bureaucrat whom I may have offended.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Anyone who is impressed by the manner in which Jarmo has handled the injury challenges from the start of the season is very easily impressed.

He's been as creative as your average government bureaucratic drone. Actually, he's probably been less creative. My apologies to any government bureaucrat whom I may have offended.

there's nothing at this point in the season you can do...teams are settling in and aren't looking to make trades...no matter how much you keep hoping for it...and what are we going to trade? an injured player? b/c teams would want that...

at some point reality has to set in on this topic...

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00