GDT: Game 11/82: Los Angeles Kings @ Chicago Blackhawks | Mon, Nov 2 2015 - 5:30PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
He just got recalled is playing on the road against the best team in the world. Sutter never gives much playing time to someone so raw in that situation.

Can you name the last time the Kings benched a healthy defenseman for approximately 52 minutes? That means the team doesn't trust him on the ice.

The Kings practically iced four dmen tonight. Ehrhoff doesn't count.

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
I'm pretty ready for Weal at this point. Nolan has been invisible. But yeah, Erhoff should have been in the press-box tonight. No doubt about that. Our matchups were off tonight, and they let guys get behind them all night. Just a mess all around, but have some perspective. Our division is trash, lots of time to get it sorted out.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Can you name the last time the Kings benched a healthy defenseman for approximately 52 minutes? That means the team doesn't trust him on the ice.

The Kings practically iced four dmen tonight. Ehrhoff doesn't count.

I have never seen a dman play 60 minutes.

Jeff18

Nov 12, 2014
Everyone going 3 mph on that back check during the PP and Erhoff dicking around in Chicago's corner, holy **** this team.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
At the end of the day, most of us saw it coming. Imagine if Toews wasn't playing....would have lost 2-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad