GDT: Game 11/82: Los Angeles Kings @ Chicago Blackhawks | Mon, Nov 2 2015 - 5:30PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
Kings had an easy chance to clear,
Instead center it it the Hawks
And down by one

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Alright the Kings have been pretty strong in the second half of the first and second periods so far, hopefully they can take over. But right now this period is disastrous for the Kings.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Kane just always feasts on the Kings awful players. Kings can control him when they can match him up with Doughty, but when he ends up on the ice against guys like Richards, Clifford, Lewis, Ehrhoff etc. its ugly.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Ehrhoff is the 2015 version of Moreau and Hunter. I don't think he makes it past January at this rate. Sutter already was basically playing 4 d-man, he gives Ehrhoff a chance and he gets schooled for a goal.

We have a very strong top 4 right now, but it's hard to win in the playoffs with four defenseman.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Ehrhoff is the 2015 version of Moreau and Hunter. I don't think he makes it past January at this rate. Sutter already was basically playing 4 d-man, he gives Ehrhoff a chance and he gets schooled for a goal.

We have a very strong top 4 right now, but it's hard to win in the playoffs with four defenseman.

Chicago says hello.

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Baffled by the Lewis hate. He's had a ton of jump these past few games. Where's Gabbo? Where's Brown? How are the Hawks getting so many breakaways? What has Nolan done this season to warrant a roster spot?

All much bigger problems than Lewis's lack of finish. And who cares where he was drafted what, seven seasons later?

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008

No we don't. We have a strong top 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad