GDT: Game 11/82: Los Angeles Kings @ Chicago Blackhawks | Mon, Nov 2 2015 - 5:30PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Tv291Xh.jpg

LOS ANGELES KINGS @ CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS
Monday, November 2, 2015 - 5:30PM PT
United Center | Chicago, IL

nAeYazv.jpg
|
l0y8tjA.jpg
LOS ANGELES|
CHICAGO
(7-3-0 14pts)|
(6-5-0 12pts)
|
Pearson - Kopitar - Brown |
Panarin - Toews - Garbutt
Lucic - Carter - Toffoli |
Teravainen - Anisimov - Kane
Gaborik - Shore - Lewis |
Dano - Kero - Hartman
Clifford - Andreoff - Nolan |
Desjardins - Kruger - Shaw
|
McNabb - Doughty |
Svedberg - Seabrook
Muzzin - Martinez |
Hjalmarsson - Van Riemsdyk
Ehrhoff - Forbort |
Daley - Rundblad
|
Quick / Enroth |
Crawford / Darling​

NEWS | NOTES
Forbort recalled
Ehrhoff skating
McBain out for birth of son, Forbort expected to pair with Ehrhoff

MEDIA
TV: FS-W, NHLN-US, SNE, SNO, SNW
Radio: AM 790 KABC

MATCHUP
11/2 LAK at CHI
11/28 CHI at LAK
3/14 LAK at CHI

LOS ANGELES​
|| CHICAGO
0-0-0​
|
Series vs​
| 0-0-0
7-3-0 14pts​
|
Record​
| 6-5-0 12pts
1st Pac - 6th West - 10th NHL​
|
Standings​
| 6th Cen - 8th West - 16th NHL
4-3-0​
|
Home​
| 5-1-0
3-0-0​
|
Away​
| 1-4-0
7-3-0​
|
Last 10​
| 6-4-0
Won 7​
|
Streak​
| Lost 2
2.78​
|
G/GP​
1.89​
|
GA/GP​
17.9%​
|
PP%​
|20.0%
88.5%​
|
PK%​
|83.3%
29.8​
|
S/GP​
28.0​
|
SA/GP​
44.4%​
|
Faceoff %​
| 49.3%

SEASON SCHEDULE | RESULTS
shcyZCR.jpg

Disclaimer: “GDT may not be 100% accurate. I got the line combos from your mom. I used to have Center Ice, Gamecenter Live, and an undercover concession worker in each arena, but this **** costs money. I will admit that my pet otter is using all up that money on his worsening opium problem. I try to not be an enabler, but I haven't had a sea urchin problem in months. Then I thought, why should I pay all this money and have a sea urchin problem to appease fans of random teams that I don't even care about anyway? Unless you are willing to take a bunch of sea urchins off of my hands, don't ***** if I get the lines wrong.†- BF

Last edited:

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Man do I hope the kings win this one just so the posts on the main boards can continue to say how lucky the kings are and it's not going to continue....

drugold

drunk, goals&swagger
Jul 13, 2009
Brisbane,
Everyone should place bets on Chicago. If we lose we are rich. If we win who gives a **** if we are broke cause we beat Chicago!

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Don't quite understand how NHL ****ed this one up. Featuring two teams that have split the last four Stanley Cups and they put it on a Monday against MNF. Absolutely a **** up.

Oddly, tomorrow's Kings/Blues game is an NBC game. Must have been an arena availability issue because otherwise it'd make sense to swap the two.

Oh well, I'd rather hear Bob and Jim call a Hawks/Kings game anyway.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Oddly, tomorrow's Kings/Blues game is an NBC game. Must have been an arena availability issue because otherwise it'd make sense to swap the two.

Oh well, I'd rather hear Bob and Jim call a Hawks/Kings game anyway.

Oh snap there is a game tommorow. Looking forward to Backes' tears.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
It's the Hawks, so I'm expecting a 5-4 game, Toffoli hat trick, Quick posting a .750, and Kopitar and Toews meld into one supercanadian that only scores goals with a minute left.

dano has to score on us because he's our pick, Panarin and Kero have to because new guys, Kane has to because that's what Kane does, Crawford with 75 saves.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Hossa is out. The lines at the morning skate were:

Panarin-Toews-Garbutt
Teravainen-Anisimov-Kane
Dano-Kero-Hartman
Desjardins-Kruger-Shaw

Dano-Kero-Hartman were the top line for the Hawks AHL team last week - so that should be interesting ...

It's the first game Q has split up the Panarin-Anisimov-Kane line, which has been the only line that has been consistently dangerous.

Hossa and Keith can't return soon enough!!!!

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Doesn't get much harder than the Hawks and Blues on back to back nights on the road. Hoping they get at least two points out of it.

Drumstick Handler

Jun 4, 2015
Sharp shipped to Dallas, Hossa and Keith both out, still don't know what to expect. :help:

Seriously, expecting this to be the usual game against the Hawks. Either we get smoked out of the building in the first 10 or we hang in there, come back from multigoal decifit and score GWG in the last 2 minutes.

Going to miss at least the first half of the game, so please, leave some scoring for me to see also. If we don't get shut out, that is.

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad