BRUINS GDT GAME 11 - 10/27 7:14 PM - Smurfs de Poutineville at BRUINS - NESN, NHLN, CITY, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMars

May 26, 2006
I know I read the Athletic say in August that Rene Rancourt was doing the anthem for both Montreal and Toronto games plus the Christmas game. Is that still a thing?

I recall the same thing, have not seen anything about it recently. Don't see anyone else listed as the anthem singer tonight so maybe still going to happen.

Reactions: Selke37

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Oh well at least Lauzon will get another look, they are booing the Flyers as we speak down 5-1. Hahaha.

Hopefully the D-cubed line can keep up their scoring so it is not all on the Bergeron line.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Today is just blah.

Going to watch the Bruins until the Sox start then have the Bruins on NESN go unless I get adventurous enough after dinner and move my second tv in my living room

Reactions: SanDogBrewin

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
Nachos! Get yer fresh, hot (slightly soggy) nachos!

557ab374710a2928f8c29ca000fd1349

Boston's so civilized, we have little beer stands ABOVE the urinals at the Garden, but TBH, I wouldn't trust the spray of the guy next to me.

So glad there are absolutely no other sporting events going on tomorrow night....

....some people's kids.....lordy!!! o_O

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
GDT Rant

A brief one since I spent the afternoon/evening with my mother & sister and didn't have time to come up with a theme.

The toilet seats are back in town. The Bruins are going to flush their sorry @$$es back to Poutineville. I want to see the Bruins smash, crush, and destroy those flaming turd nuggets (thanks @Flannelman! ) Wipe the ice with their carcasses and then dump them into the Charles River. Better yet pile them up on Causeway Street and set them on fire. People can keep warm & toast marshmallows while waiting for the results of the Sox-Dodgers game :naughty:

Hammer them, beat them & beat them up. They're the scum sucking swine from Poutineville and deserve no less.

I'm BMC and I approve this message. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad