BRUINS GDT GAME 11 - 10/27 7:14 PM - Smurfs de Poutineville at BRUINS - NESN, NHLN, CITY, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I loathe the Habs, whether they are relevant or not, it doesn't matter. Way too much hatred from the decades to put aside. Every player that pulls that ugly toilet seat sweater over their heads becomes one of them. They are a bunch of diving, whining, hypocritical, troll-faced babies...it is like a transformation happens when they join that club.

GO BRUINS!!! Keep that home record pristine!!!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I plan on seeing every team once this year - 30 games but I’m sitting this one out and will be on the couch. Another HF member Jeserino will be manning the seats though so if you read this Ladyfan that’s where I’ll be when you look over.:laugh:

Weird stat for me

I keep the program and my ticket now and because I play in the SIM with many here I like to focus specifically on the opposing D as relates to Boston and maybe a future trade.

This year I’m 3-0
Ottawa
Edmonton
Philadelphia

Last year I went 23-0 before I saw them lose to Tampa in game 3 of the playoffs

Ironically that day they lost to Tampa we did a Boston doubleheader that afternoon as we the Sox were playing and they won 5-4? Mookie Betts did hit 3 homers

For those who want to bet because I plan on having another unGodly record this year I’ll be at most if not all November games
See you next game

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
rivalries used to mean something in the NHL before teams had to put rules in place that stopped kids from bringing their video games on the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->